Mommy!reader spoiling little!Michael on Halloween

little! Michael Myers x CG!Reader

contains: Cg/l dynamics, agere, established relationships, fluff

"Michael! Baby!" you called up the stairs, a big smile on your face as you made your way into the kitchen to unload the bags you carried in. You smile at the shadow in the corner of your eye,

"Michael, please go grab the rest of the bags, I have a surprise for you." you say and he nods before going outside and returning a moment later with every bag and plop them down Infront of you and watches.

"Michael, I know tonight is Halloween but I wanted to spend some time with you first." you say while showing him the two decently sized pumpkins you had gotten for the both of you to carve. you also showed him the little area you had sat up in the living room with plenty of toys, junk food, and more thing you knew your sweet little one would love. Even with his mask you could feel Michaels disbelief. No matter how many times you'd go out of your way to baby him he still always felt special in these moments.

You watched the tall man closely as he made his way over to the area and sat down before looking around at everything before him before deciding he wanted to carve pumpkins first, you couldn't help but smile as you grabbed the store bag that contained the two packs of pumpkin carving kits.

You helped Michael pick out and apply his stencil before doing your own, the two of you carved your pumpkins in silence both lost in focus, it wasn't long before Michael turned his pumpkin to you,

"Oh, baby, you did such a good job!" You exclaimed with a big smile, it was true, Michael's knife skills were no joke honestly.

It wasn't long before the two of you had finished your pumpkin and cleaned up, you smiled as you placed the pumpkins outside both with tea candles lighting up the pumpkins.

You knew the rest of Halloween would be difficult but you hoped you could bring Michael a bit of comfort with a few more little activities.