CG!Vincent comforting little!reader after a nightmare

Pairing: CG!Vincent × Little!Reader

Contains: nightmares, mentions of death, CG/L dynamics, the word Daddy is used, fluff, Vincent is super soft and caring, Fem pronouns are used

"No!" You screamed before you sat up in bed, your heart pounding so hard it was almost giving you a headache. You quickly looked around the room and felt the bed only to be met with your sweet boyfriends side to be empty. Vincent was already next to you giving you soft kisses and inspecting you for injuries.

"D-Daddy?" You squeaked out causing the dark-haired man to turn his attention towards you.

'I'm here. What's wrong?' He signed and you threw your arms around him and help him close just needing to feel him close, to hear his heart steadily beating in his chest. You couldn't let yourself let go yet.
You slowly unclenched your arms from around him, looking up at him before looking around.

"I just had a nightmare, I dreamt you had died and it just.....it was so scary." You said and Vincent pulled you tighter to him.

I'm okay, we're okay: He signed and you nodded
"I know. I just needed to see you were okay." You mumbled and Vincent nodded before picking you up and holding you tightly.

He went and put up his various instruments while holding you tightly against him. He shut off the lights before going to his bed and laying down with you.
Holding you tightly, you fell asleep in his arms and had much more pleasant dreams than before.