iii. SURPRISE !

UNKNOWN IS FACETIMING YOU...

LUZIA MENTALLY SCREAMS when someone tried to facetime her after she gave her phone number to João, and of course it was no one else but him. She takes a deep breath before pressing the green button.

Seconds later, his face appears on her screen. Unlike her, he was in what seemed to be his room. He looked comfy and his hair was messy, which made her mentally scream again.

"Wait- Are you outside? In winter?" He asks, flabbergasted as he notices her walking outside.

"Maybe?" Luzia shrugs, "My manager called me and the entertainment building is a few blocks away, so I decided to walk. Except..." She trails off when she passes an empty bench. She sits down and set she'd phone up, "I forgot a jacket, so it's going totally amazing!"

João laughs from the other side of the screen, finding the facial expressions she makes entertaining. "Is your manager calling you for... you know."

Luzia lets out a groan and covers her face from embarrassment. "Don't mention it!" She exclaims over his laughter. "God that was so embarrassing, I thought it was my private account."

"It was pretty entertaining though."

"But hey, it ended with me on facetime with you, so." She trails off when her manager's ID showed up on her phone. Her eyes widened as she quickly stands up from the bench, "Oh ssibal (fuck), I have to go. My managers calling me, probably 'cause I'm late." She pouts at him through the phone, quickly walking down the sidewalk.

"Awh, you have to leave?" João pouts back at her and she had to resist the urge to go crazy over it.

Luzia pouts again as she shakes her head. "Sadly. I'll text you later and hopefully everything will go great."

"Bye, Luz!" João calls out and waves at the camera. She smiles and waves back at him before hesitantly ending the call. She quickly made her way to her company's building with the widest smile on her lips.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

we miss u luz, rip 😞😞

GUYS
HOLYSHIT GUYS
I JUST LEFT A MEETING WITH MY
MANAGER AND THE COMPANY
CEO RIGHT

bby gavi
omg NOOOO
ARE YOU IN TROUBLE???

surprisingly no
i was trending on twitter and i got
more followers so manager hana was like
omg good publicity !!!!!
BUT GUESSWHAT

chiki kev
ooooo
i like guessing games

somimi
omg wait same
are you gonna prepare for a new album

vicious jr
omg are you finally gonna record
a song in portuguese and have me
feature in it😩😩🤭🤭

ugh i wish
need a vini x luz collab ASAP
we would be too good

juju
omg is it a record with ME
ur absolute favorite english man💗

no
disliked by juju !
lets recreate the revolutionary war
🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

gigi
wait then what is it
bc if it was something bad you would
be crying and eating ice cream and
facetiming us but ur not🤔🤔🤨🤨