xii. FAKING IT !

LUZIA FELT CRAZY as she walks down the side walk. She forgot her jacket and it was a cold December night in Madrid. She felt heartbroken and couldn't even stop herself from crying.

Vinicius's apartment was a 20 minute walk from João's home. She didn't feel like interacting with anyone and decided to walk. She felt numb. Her cheeks and nose were pink from the cold and from crying.

She couldn't believe that she saw João kissing Margarida.

Luzia stopped by a convenience store to buy some hand warmers to hopefully help her while she walked to Vinicius's home. She sees a box of brown hair dye and without thinking she buys it as well.

She ignores how some of the people in the convenience store gave her strange looks while she cried to herself. She rushes back to Vinicius's home. She didn't care if people saw her crying and recognized her, she just wanted to be in bed.

Vinicius was surprised when he saw Luzia at his front door. "Luz, você chegou cedo." [your here early] He says. He takes a closer look and sees the mascara streaks on her cheeks and her teary eyes. "What happened?"

"João..." Luzia trails off. A sob interrupted her words as Vinicius quickly pulls her into a tight hug. "Magui was there and they- they kissed!" she whispers, holding onto him tightly. Rodrygo, Federico, Aurelien, and Eduardo, some of his teammates, heard her crying and quickly went to go check on the two.

"O que aconteceu?" [what happened] Rodrygo quietly asks his teammate. Vinicius sighs, shaking his head as he gently rubs the top of her head.

"João kissed his ex." Vinicius replies, making sure to be really quiet. "I'll be right back." He tells the four as he leads a crying Luzia back to her room.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the babysitters club ! ( ft. baby gavi & baby jude )

heyyyyy
soooo
u guys were right

juju
i always am
wait about what

that i should be worried about magui
and that i shouldn't have fallen for
a portuguese man

that i should be worried about maguiand that i shouldn't have fallen fora portuguese man

lol joão and magui kissed while i was in
the bathroom during dinner last night

gigi
are you serious?

chiki kev
NOOOOO
STOP
NO
LALALALA
I WONTHEAR U

somimi
stop joking
seriously ??

bby gavi
WHAT
HOLD ONNNN

bby gaviWHATHOLD ONNNN