iv. QATAR !

luzminous posted !

liked by vinijr, joaofelix79, and 5,028,928 others!luzminous; byeeee korea, hiiii qatar

luzminous; byeeee korea, hiiii qatar

gigiaeri: ur so hot
luzminous: ur so hot wanna kiss
  ↳gigiaeri: yeah😩😩

somisomi0309: have a safe flight my cutie<3
luzminous: UR the cutie🤭

user1: so we're all gonna ignore luz's posts abt joão felix? ok
user2: we will NEVER forget abt it

vinijr: estúpida ( stupid )
luzminous: você cheira bem 💩 ( you smell like 💩 )
  ↳vinijr: é por isso que seu cabelo está caindo depois de tingi-lo 🤭🤭😂😂 ( that's why your hair is falling out after dying it )
    ↳luzminous: how dare u attack me in my vulnerable moments of the death of my precious hair after bleach

user3: BLONDE LUZ??🫢🤭🫣

used4: vini is violating her rn omg😭
user5: they're just like siblings i love it *liked by luzminous and vinijr !*

judebellingham: in her yt girl era ( true ! )
luzminous: ... wearing my uggs & lulu lemon leggings while shaking my iced psl as we speak

kevinalvarez_c: PRETTY HAIR!!!!!!!!
luzminous: PRETTY U!!!! svt🤭

pablogavi: omg my stink is coming
luzminous: just for u my baby stink

joaofelix79: muito bonito ( very pretty )
luzminous: ur more muito bontio
  ↳luzminous: can we pretend that made sense i'm running on 2 hours of sleep, 1 pumpkin spice latte and 1 iced americano
    ↳joaofelix79: anything for u🫶

user6: does joão felix have rizz🤨🤨

user7: LUZ I LOVE YOU💛💛💛💛

user8: i am on one knee rn🫣💍💍💍

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"HEY? WHERE ARE YOU?" Luzia asks João through the phone. She had her suitcases with her and she was struggling to look at him through the large crowd. There were many people traveling to Qatar for the world cup, so it was expected for the airport to be busier than usual.

"I'm by the exit. The big glass doors. Where are you?"

"Somewhere in a crowd. I'm lost." She huffs. She sees the exit he was talking about but still no João. "Make a gesture or something, I can see the exit but not you." She tells him, quickly walking over to the glass doors.

Luzia suddenly seems someone jump up and down while waving their arms around. "Do you see me? Luziaaaa?" João speaks into the phone.

She didn't have her glasses so she struggled to see him. She walks closer to the jumping man until she hears him calling out her name. "In front of you, Luz!"

Luzia gasps out once she finally realizes that it was João. She tries to contain a squeal and runs over to him. Without realizing, she wrapped her arms tightly around him, jumping from excitement.

"You're actually real, holy shit!" She exclaims as she pulls away, covering her mouth with her hand.

João bursted into laughter at her reaction. "Of course I am, linda." He replies through laughs as he grabs one of her suitcases.

Luzia covers her face with her hands, hoping that her makeup could hide her pink tinted cheeks. "This feels like a fever dream or something. Like I'm actually in Qatar for the world cup?"

"It's a crazy feeling, I know." João chuckles as he leads her over to the car he had rented the day before. He helps her out her suitcases in the back of the car and continues, "Sometimes I have to pinch myself to convince myself that I'm not dreaming."

"I bet. Vini was going crazy when he was called to play for Brazil." She chuckles as she gets into the car. When the Brazilian found out he was going, he kept spamming her phone with messages about how excited he was.

Before he could reply, her stomach started growling from hunger. She lets out a small 'oh' before starting to laugh from embarrassment.

"I'm guessing you're hungry?" João says in a teasing tone.

Luzia slowly nods in reply. "Is there a cafe nearby?" She quickly asks, "I'm craving cake. Oh my gosh, a carrot cake would be so good right now!" He gave her a strange look at her sudden craving.

"A carrot cake?" He asks in disbelief, "Wow, Luz, I can't believe you would pick a carrot cake out of everything!" He dramatically exclaims, lightly pounding his chest as he wipes a fake year.

Luzia gasps at his response. "I am?? Offended? Hello? João, have you even tried carrot cake?"

"Once when i was 12."

"12? You have to try it now!" She says, clapping her hands together as she looks over at him.

He immediately shakes his head in reply, making a disgusted face. "Who would want to try a vegetable cake? Like- It's like a tomato cake!"

Luzia's glossed lips turn into a pout. João glances over at her and sees her pouting at him. He mentally tried to contain himself for going crazy over a simple pout.

"Fine, I'll try a carrot cake. Just for you, Luz."