The Escape of the summer palaces.

Soooo here is the short story. We had a feast with Queen blister and Queen coral. Apparently tsunami said they somhow still had animus magic in them. And as well. Webs was hiding in the trees. But was captured and put in a cage along with riptide. And they decided to put US in a cage. Well not really. Just a big area with hot water coming down around us like barks. Oh a d i forgot to mention that the statue was the egg killer of corals eggs. And akulet was born. She was adorable I'll admit. But i was never a kids person. Anyway i was just looking at the water thinking of just taking the risk and walking through. But if I do. I might get shocked by the electric eels below.

Tsunami was going on and on about 'how could her mother do this. How can this of happen.' To be honest. I was getting annoyed and about to rip her snout off if she dosen't shush. "How can we get out of here?! How can mother be so foolish-" "TSUNAMI SHUT THE MOONS UP! WE GET YOUR MOTHER BETRAYED US! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP RAMBLIN ON AND ON! I SWEAR I WAS ABOUT TO EITHER PUT YOU IN THE EELS OR JUMP IN THERE TO STOP HEARING HOW YOUR MOTHER DID THIS KIND OF CRAP!" I snapped yelled at her. She shut ypur snout and everyone looked at me.

"What has gotten into you lately grav? You are more aggressive than usual." Starflight said looking at me questioning my behavior. "Well of course. Ever since we got here. Tsunami is all of the sudden talking a lot more. And trying to act like a hero at the beach area a bunch of times. And now she wants us to act proper so we don't try to act embarrassing in front of her mother. Witch is challenging because we were not taught to act proper like that. And that Queen blister might have killed kestrel. I saw it in her eyes. I saw the way she did it. And the way marrowseer was next to her watching calming like this is a normal thing. I could even tell that she just wanted me to kill either myself or kill her other sister. Or she just wanted to use me as a weapon for the war. Well I'm not having it. Besides this little princess thing Tsunami is going to stop. And acting like a leader and hero. Done! Hell I was so close to telling your mother how you snapped your fathers neck because if your aggressive actions! For now on. We do things my way and i say we escape to the rainforest. These parent findings are stressful. Anyway anyone got a plans to get out of here?" I asked looking back at the water bars of water. I noticed a figure walking through the hall.

I ready my Atomic blast for firing to the figure. "Woah it's just me. I'm here to help." I heard a familiar voice said. It was anemone. "Anemone! How did you get here?!" Tsunami asked surprised as ever. "I was unhooked from mothers leash and I'm free from her clutches since there is no killer." I gave her a questionable look. "Actually there is one that attacked Tsunami. And i believe that it or he is in this palace somewhere and i belive that he is standing right behind you anemone." I said looking at a much bigger figure behind her. "How'd you figure it out spacewing?" Whirlpool said standing out of the shadows. Anemone raised her spear defensively.

"I figured because earlier when webs fell through the trees and was captured. I sniffed tsunamis blood from your claws. You forgot to wash them. Also i figure you would because you had hopes to one day be king by marrying one of the princesses. You thought Anemone would be a more subservient wife. And You could obtain power and riches by becoming king. You thought by killing tsunami that anemone was the only great choice. But fail to leanr that tsunami was a better fighter than you thought and since it happen. Your plans are foiled and us being in here is thinking your plan is back up. But bad news for you. Your dealing with one of the most dangerous dragons in Pyrrhia." I finished and my spines grew a brighter blue.

I started to walk through the water. The heat and pressure was putting to much wait and hear on my scales. Once my front half got partially through. I slipped and fell into the pull of eels and started to get shocked all over the place. I heard my name been called from above as i fell into darkness. Last i saw before darkness absorbed my vision was the  aspersions of my friends looking down in horror. Then darkness absorbed my visions.

I then saw several visions of what could be the future abd maybe the past. I saw Kestrel get stabbed in the neck by Blister and shoved off the cliff and Marrowseer watch with a grin.

The next one wis with a bunch of rainwings getting kidnapped by nightwings and be tested on like labrats.

The next one i see what looks to be Aurora with another nightwing that looks oddly similar to her. Her brother perhaps. But apparently looks like their planning on going through the rainforest and to the kingdom of sand then to The ice kingdom to kill Queen blaze.

The next vision i see is lava coming in my direction and made a bright light flashes before my eyes.

Then i gasp and open my eyes. I looked up and see whirlpool laughing off. I look at myself to see bright blue symbols on my body and two more rows of spikes on my back. The original is down the middle and two more are on both sides of the original. They look sharper and bigger. I look back up and started to swim up fast and lept out of the water and grabbed whirlpool by the neck and pulled hin down into the water causing him to get shocked by the eels and i just swim up and get out of the water.

I walked out of the water and shook it off. I looked back at my friends and they were shocked. "How in three moons are you alive?!" "I don't know. All i know is i had visions and we should get the hell out of here and to the rainforest and to the ice kingdom. No questions. We just need to do it!"

I pulled the lever. "Anemone. Go get your mother and sister and go hide. Skywings will be here any minute now. Just go" she nodded weirdly and went. I ran towards webs and riptide abd pulled their level i told them to follow us i ran towards the. My friends followed closely behind me.

We got closed but got stopped by crocodile in front of us. Behind her was fire. Looks like the skywings have arrived. "Poor Webs. So wrong in so many ways. These are the brats the Talons are so obsessed with? Scrawny. But the SkyWings want-" "you talk to much." I said charging my Atomic Blast. She then looked frightened and i shot the blue beam at her head and skin pieces started to fly off till their was nothing left but her skull showing abd the rest of her fell.

We all looked up to see skywings entering from the top. They must have somehow found us. "Alright. We all will head towards the top and avoid the battle as much as possible and exit towards the rainforest. And watch out for blister. She can still be here. Just fly up and head out to the forest that we can stay hidden. Let's go."

I flew up first frying ahead and some skywings started to notice and remember me. Because they got a piss look on their faces. I was able to fought some who tried to killed me. I got knocked and tackled out of the sky by two. I landed on top of the big platform thing and nearly fell off the edge. I got up and stood my ground and faced off against the two. One ran at me. I lept and pulled him by the top jaw and used his horns to stab him in the neck. And i threw it off the platform. The other came at me and i tail slap him with a lot of force sending him off the platform onto a stalagmite.

I looked up to see several skywings coming at me. I charged my Atomic Blast and shot it up straight into the sky causing a blinding light to hit the sky and looks like the inside of the core. Skywings who flew into it turned into ashes.

I stopped amd took this chance to escape through the hole. I looked over to see blister was able to stab webs with the tip of her venomous tail. I growled and shot my atomic blast at blister causing it to knock her into a wall and fall down into the water.

Later we got to the forest and we decided to get some rest. We all had a long day. The others pile onto each other. Of course terra was on the bottom. I was next and tsunami was above me. Webs was above her. Starflight was on him and sunny was on Starflight. I looked at tsunami and sighed.

"Hey. Sorry for that stuff i said in the cage. I was having a stressful time and got annoyed. I didn't mean to say anything like that." "It's ok. I talked to much anyway. No need for apologies. I forgive you gravity. And I'm sorry grav." "I forgive you tsunami. Now sleep before i make you." She chuckled. "Alright goodnight sleep well."

I smiled and fell asleep. But i just couldn't get the visions off my mine. Especially one. What was the lava about? And who was Aurora with? I'll figure it out eventually. Whatever it takes.