Recovery and finding the missing rainwings

I was doing low atomic breathing. I breathed carefully on a grape. It slowly turned into a shrivel grape. It has been a week since the incident with Deathbringer and Aurora. I have been healing well. Aurora has been my own bodyguard. It's adorable while she is on guard. I haven't even told her I was destined to be King yet. I did tell her i was a prince. So that might explain it. Either that or she was Overprotective of me. I'll go with the second option.

"Hey! Stay the hell away! He's still in healing! Shoo back!" I heard Aurora say to two rainwing healers who started to back but then bolted away. I chuckled and looked in the fruit direction. "Hey Aurora." She then came next to me immediately. "You needed me my prince? " she asked looking straight and so affirmative. Adorable.

"You don't have to be on guard of me 24/7. I appreciate it and grateful that you care that much for me. But you don't have to." "But i need too! After what my brother did. I nearly lost you! I'm not letting that happen again!" She gave him daggers. "Ok. Ok. Fine. But trust me. I'm fine ok? Just." He put his head over hers. "I don't want to lose you either." She smiled and snuggled against my neck. I felt some pain. But didn't mind it. It feels nice having her here. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Later me and Aurora landed at the Queens hut. Aurora stayed close beside me as we walked in. Tsunami and Terra looked at me in shock. "Gravity?! Your supposed to be in recovery!" "I tried telling him that but this moron decided to try to train his atomic blast a little early." Aurora said bumping my arm. I looked at her with a smile. She smiled back. "Anyway. Found that tree yet?" "Actually yes. But we are waiting for your recovery. Since your the muscle and leader. You think your recovered enough? " Terra asks. "My neck isn't fully recovered but I have my tail and back.  So i should be good." They nodded and look back at the map. I looked back at Aurora.

"I see that you and them gotten Along." She rolled her eyes. "We are growing to being friends. But not there yet. I'll help you to win this war. I see that now." She said looking into my eyes. I can see it that she is telling the truth. I trust her.

Later we arrived at the hole in the tree. Looks like it's blocked off by leaves. "This is it right?" I asked to Aurora . She nodded. "Yes. It is where me and my brother gone through." "Speaking of which. Where is that idiot brother of yours?" Glory asked turning a little pink on her head. I grin. "Why are you wondering?" "No reason." Glory said trying to hide her pink. I chuckled.

I flew up and flew through. But got caught in a net trap in the tunnel. I stumbled through still Trapped in it. Sometime later i fell into a cave area. "Another catch of the day!" "It is a bigger rainwing than the others." I heard two voices. I would my atomic blast to burn an eye hole. But my mouth is squeezed shut. Meaning i can't open my mouth cause of this stupid muzzle.

"Go and get Mastermind. He would love to see this thing." I then heard wingbeats. I heard two talon steps. Meaning two guards are in the room. Good enough for me.

I then lit up my spins and blasted right through the bag. It ripped open and i get out and growl at the nightwing guards in front of me. "It's that spacewing! Kill it!" One charged at me, which was a mistake. I tail slapped him into the wall and used his spear to rip one of the bag things on my talons and rip the others off as soon as i can.

The other charged at me but i grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the ground. I started to choke him to death. He begged me to stop. But i didn't. It is strange. But it's a satisfaction seeing my enemies to beg for life. Seeing them suffer under my talons.

But without knowing my surroundings. I was stabbed in the shoulder with a spear by a different guard. Another cam and did the other shoulder. I roared out in pain. I growled slightly at the science nightwing in front of me. "So this is the infamous spacewing. I heard a lot about you. And you certainly know how to put up a fight. Wish to study you but your not what we are looking for." I snarled. "Actually sir. Morrowseer said he can be a weapon for Queen blaze." One of the guards said behind him.

"Hmm. Good point. I'll get some things prepared for him. Two of you stay here and the rest with me." The spears were taking out my shoulders.

They flew away and the two with the spears stayed. "He isn't that tuff. He's weak. Like any other dragon." One of them say. That one use of of the spear to stab the side of my stomach. I wince in pain. "Pathetic and weak, Useless. Should have died during your arrival." He said with chuckles. I hear wingbeats approaching. I looked with a blurry vision. Aurora flew right in and tackled the guard who was stabbing me. I looked over to see she snapped his neck and grabbed the spear and stab the other.

"Hey you ok?" She asked holding my head. "Now i am with you. Yes i am." She laughed softly. Your an idiot that I love. You know that? " she said with a warm smile. "Yes I do and your the warrior I love." Our heads touch. She helped me up. "Let's get out of here." I flapped my wings and got off the ground but fell back down because of blood loss. "Your in no stable coding to fly back up." She says putting my arm around her to hold me uo. "Not if I can help it." A familiar voice said. It was Deathbringer. What the hell is he doing?" "Brother? Why are you here?" Aurora asked with a growl. "Well i can't let you carry a dragon that is heavy as a meteorite up that tree. You need help. My help." Deathbringer came over and wrapped my other arm around me.

Both siblings flapped their wings and carried me up. Once there the put me softly on the ground. "Get the healers. Now!" Aurora said to some rainwings.

Later i was in recovery again but with Aurora curled around me. She was keeping watch. That is why I love her. We are going to have to rescue those rainwings sooner or later. And we will. And the war will end. Whatever It Takes.