Sneak peak of what happens in the future of this story

Alright rq this takes place into the future where Gravity gets frozen because of space and when he gets frozen he can't be awake. Meaning he is in like a hibernation state. So he gets off course and to another planet that is an enemy to his own and earth. It is known as planetcron. It is a place where there is barely of any dragons there and they basically destroy and take over killing worlds with mostly life. And they plan on taking him back to earth to reclaim a staff that the spacewings took from them. And clame that earth is planetcron. And go and destroy spacewings world and make him thinks that the spacewing world is full of spacewings who were corrupted. So basically i explained it but i will bs playing it out so it'll make better sense of use)

The scene  opens up to Gravity floating through space frozen with the eye of onyx around his neck which can also turn into a sword made a thousand stars. And a sheild with a strength to withstand a solar flare. In one of his arms.

Later on it shows him speeding up into a planet that looks torn apart. But it looks tangled with with giant cyber like wires. And it moves like it's got a mind of its own.

Anyway Gravity turns into a fireball and crashes into the planets surface. Gravity graons and stands grunting in pain.

He looks around. "My world. What has happened to my world?" A female voice echoes from a giant cave that looks like a thruster to a alien ship. "Your world is dying." Gravity walks into it putting his shield on his back.

"I've been waiting for you Gravity. Come meet your Empress." The voice says and turns to look like a scavenger with a dragon face "you are the ruler?" "I am  Atlas. The last Timewing." Gravity growled and threw away his sheild. "What have you done to my Tribes Home?!" He yelled. Before pulling his sword out and took a swing but Atlas did a Shockwave to deflect his sword away and chains shoot out and wrap around before the back stabbed him in the back and the front did the same.

"I will Kill You!" Gravity once again yelled before the Empress did a roar and throew an energy ball causing him to go to his knees. "You dare destroy your God? Your mother's war doomed Centauri!" A bigger dragon comes from somewhere and  kicks Gravity in the back. "Scourge started the war!" Gravity turns his head to the bigger dragon but it forces Gravity's head back to the Empress with ease. Atlas grabbed Gravity's chin forcefully. "You destroyed your world You Fool!" Atlas slaps Gravity causing a red mark to grow on his face.

"My  Perfect creation. Your going to fix it. Or the race of spacewings dies forever."

The Empress has a purple look in her eyes.

Meanwhile on Earth.

Aurora is looking into the sky of the stars with a sigh. She smiled. She felt something on her side and she looks down to see her dragonet. A nightwing abd spacewing hybrid. "You still thinking about father?"

"Yes I'm always thinking about him. Every day and night I will. Because I know he's out there and return. What are doing up? Young prince? " "I couldn't sleep. And I hear whispers. Father's whispers he sounded like he's in pain. From someone else.

Aurora frown. Who would be hurting Gravity, In Space?

(Rq I just wanted to say that this will be taking place a few years after the war ended. So basically Gravity has been traveling in space for a few years. Anyway that's the sneak peak. And hopefully you enjoyed. )