1- Unveiled.

The air was dry and humid; not an ounce of moisture could be felt. The sun was especially hot that day and its intensity smoldered on like a burning flame. There was a serene stillness in the air; all was calm amongst two of them, despite their fatigued condition. A house stood in the distance-it was the answer to all their prayers.

"It's actually nice today." Sasuke said with a laid back attitude, as if he wasn't fazed by the heat or the fact that they have been walking for what seemed like an eternity. Naruto didn't say a word; and he mentally let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want Sasuke to see his worn-out demeanor and give him that smug smirk of his; if Sasuke could be so nonchalant about his weariness, than so could he. It was this secret contest between him and Sasuke, and the prize was...her. She was the only thing between the two that could keep them sane-keep them from beating each other's face in. She was their calm, and also their calamity.

As they neared the house, they could see a close line at the side of the house. On it was a white dress fluttering in the wind, as if it was dancing.

"I'll knock." Sasuke was the first to say what Naruto was thinking. "Besides she was expecting me." Before he could take two steps forward, Naruto stopped him:

"I'll knock." Sasuke gave him a roll of his eyes, and huffed.

"It's not a competition, dobe." Naruto glared kunai at the raven haired Uchiha. But it was-it was all a competition to him; only, it seemed as if Sasuke had already won.

"Then you should have no problem letting me knock instead." Before Sasuke could argue back; they heard a creak of the door; and watched as she opened it with a small smile. Just like that; all of Naruto's earlier quarrels and tribulations all seemed so trivial now. She had that affect on him, and it was something he craved for.

Naruto stepped inside the house before Sasuke could and waited for her to turn around so he could wrap his arms around her, and hold her, even if it was for a concise second. Sasuke stood there outside a while longer, staring at her with a smirk.

"Sorry, Naruto begged to come with me; I hope you don't mind." Naruto's mouth dropped open slightly at Sasuke's blatant lie. She covered her mouth and let out soft chuckle as Sasuke finally stepped inside the house.

"I am surprised you walked all the way here, it's nearly one hundred and ten degree's outside."

"I needed a break from Konoha; it's been mission after mission for me." Sasuke said in his natural 'cool' tone. Naruto stood there awkwardly, and watched as if he wasn't even there-as if he didn't exist. A sudden irrational sense of anger overcame him and he could feel his nails grow into his palm, cutting into his flesh. This has happened a lot lately; he could feel himself not being able to fight the anger, he could feel it taking over him. He knew it was the Kyuubi in him; it fed off his negative emotions, becoming stronger and stronger. Kyuubi wanted to play, and Naruto knew one thing was for sure: Kyuubi always gets what he wants.

"I can feel your anger and hatred grow, Naruto-I know what you want, and I can give to you."

"No." He mumbled to himself.

"What was that, Naruto?" She asked, her voice reminiscent to everything beautiful in life.

"Nothing." Naruto said sheepishly. Sasuke grabbed her chin and brought his lips to her ear, watching Naruto squirm in the process:

"I'm gonna grab a shower." Her face flushed and she nodded. Sasuke smirked and walked passed him like he was less than trash. He felt stupid, and inadequate; it angered him how Sasuke could dangle her in front of him like this. But she didn't belong to Sasuke, she didn't belong to anyone...but he wanted to make sure she belong to him.

When Sasuke was out of earshot he turned to her and gulped.

"I-I want you to know, t-that I-I really like you..." Her giggle caused his words to trail off.

"Naruto, I really like you too, you're my best friend." No. No, that's not what he was trying to get at; he didn't need Sasuke to make him seem like a fool, apparently he could do it on his own.

"Let me show you Naruto..."' He gulped visibly, but nodded. 'I just want her to know how I feel first...just to get it off my chest.' Kurama smirked using Naruto's body.

"Naruto, are you okay?" She asked him gently, her tone dripping with disgusting pity. Her hand went to caress his shoulder but he grabbed it in an instant. She let out a squeak as Naruto pushed her up against the hallway wall; and stared into her eyes with his dark ones. He ran his tongue up her neck, trailing all the way up to her ear. "Naruto, what are you-"

"Your scent is enough to drive anyone wild." He grabbed her thigh and brought it up to his waist; pressing himself into her. His lips turned into a sinister smirk when he felt her breath hitch, and watched as she brought her head back.

"But Sasuke-"

"Do you belong to Sasuke?" His gruff voiced asked harshly.

"No-"

"That's right. You. Don't." Naruto brought her other thigh up to his waist, forcing her to wrap her legs around him. Is this what power felt like-is this what it felt like to be in control? Whatever it was, it wanted more of it, craved it. His rough fingers traced up her thigh, and grabbed her ass, before travelling further. "Tell me..." He stuck a finger inside her, feeling her warmth around him. It brought him satisfaction to know she was wet for him; the way her chest rose and fell at a rapid pace because of what he was doing. "Tell me who you belong to." His husky voiced demanded from her, while sticking another finger in.

"Naruto..." She whimpered as he continued to fill her with his fingers. His smirk grew at the sound of that; he wanted to hear it again. Naruto stuck his fingers in and out of her, and her breath quickened.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked in her ear. When she didn't answer, he stopped abruptly and looked her into the eyes. Saw the sweat glisten her chest; her mouth parted slightly.

"Naruto." She whispered, with her eyes closed. That wasn't good enough.

"Look me and tell me." Her eyes opened slowly and grabbed his keck and crashed her lips onto his. But that wasn't what he wanted-he wasn't in control. He pushed her back roughly, still balancing her, with one hand. "I won't let you cum, if you don't tell me."

"Naruto." The moment his name fell from her mouth, he put his fingers in her once more, continuing to thrust them until she lost herself; moaning out his name one last time. The pure euphoric look on her face was on he could get use to, one he wouldn't mind seeing everyday for the rest of his life.

"Remember, that name; because it's the only name you'll be calling out for the next few days."

Did you like it? :3 Now mind you, this story is going to be quite intense and maybe a little weird. So just bare with me, and please think before you comment.