3- I See Where The Burning Fires Hidden.

There were three fires, the one crackling in the desert night, the one smoldering inside her, and the one burning brightly inside Naruto. The more he stared at the flame, the more he understood it- things. He could tell that Sasuke was thinking the same things as he, because there was a fire in him as well; Naruto could see that much.  Sasuke's fire was different, one of jealousy, while his was passion.

"Sasuke, I-" He could feel himself saying, but Sasuke got up and left him there in the heat of the flames. Sasuke strided to the house, he needed to make sure; he needed to hear her say it. That nothing happened...but he also told her to never lie. His hands touched the cool metal handle of the sliding glass door, caresseed it even. It almost reminded him of his hands sliding up the cold, smooth skin of her neck.

"Sasuke!" Her voice said, surprised to see him standing in front of the sliding glass door. He shook his head and looked for any sign of it on her face. For a moment, he thought he saw it. Sasuke opened the door quickly, closing it behind him. "What are you doing here, I thought you were outside with, Naru-"

"Don't." He felt the words leave his mouth quickly before he could even process it. Maybe his mouth ran faster than his thoughs, or maybe it was his thoughts that made his mouth speak and left him out of the secret. Something that seemed to be happening a lot lately.

"Don't what...?" She asked. At first he didn't know himself but it hit him: Naruto. A name that even if he didn't hear it for another a thousand years, it would still be too soon.

"Why did you let him...change us?" Her eyes looked away, and she hesitated too long; her silence confirmed what he already knew. It angered him, he couldn't let it happen.

"Sasuke...there was never an us." Suddenly all at once, in that exact moment, he hated the way his name came from those sweet lips, hated how she could stand there and lie to his face, hated her.

"So you chose Naruto?" He huffed, verbalizing one of his innermost fears. Her eyes told him everything, he saw it; this time it wasn't his imagination.

"I...I didn't choose anyone-" Sasuke pushed her up against the wall, gaining a squeak out of her. His hand trailed up to her neck; and he listened to her whimpers. Her scent filled his nose, engulfed his lungs while he ran his nose up her neck and to her ear.

"I see where all the burning fire is hidden, my Fallen Dove." A name she used to describe him when they first met.

"Fallen Dove." She whispered. Sasuke scoffed.
"Why a fallen dove?"
"Because your wing was broken from all the weight." He rolled his eyes.
"Not this again."
"Sasuke, hatred is a heavy weight, it's broken your wings."

"Yes, even now with all this weight you bear, you add jealousy to it." She said boldly. Sasuke snarled in her ear. This wasn't her, she could never sound this malicious towards him. But then... of course it was Naruto's words. Even now, he had his claws stuck in her. She made a move to leave, but he pushed her back in place.

"I'll add murder to it, if I find out he touched you again." He whispered. The scariest part wasn't when he said it in a calm voice, it was when he didn't know who he meant he would murder.

She pushed him away and stared at him with wide eyes. Her mouth opened for a moment, but she closed it again and ran off. He laid his forehead against his arm and closed his eyes. But every time he did, all he could see was the terrified look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked when she came running outside. He stood up abruptly to comfort her, but she shook her head. "Just let me-"

"I'm scared." Those two little words stirred Kurama inside Naruto. His hand twitched as he could feel his nails elongated. The fire in her eyes were smothered by an emotion much stronger: fear.  "Naruto...no." She whispered. He could feel himself calm at the sound of her voice. Sasuke came over to them with his same bored expression.