Chapter 62: Identity Verification

Zhu Yao sighed, and was silently disgusted with that person's eyes. How could he think that she was a man!?

Unconsciously, she used her hands to tidy up her clothes, however, she felt there was something additional in between her legs, and suddenly had a bad premonition.

She turned, and silently pulled out her pants...

"......"

No, no, no. There must definitely be something wrong with the way she pulled out her pants. How could she have an additional organ? Let's try again.

She pulled her pants out again...

And closed it! She must definitely be seeing things.

Rubbing her eyes, she once again pulled out her pants...

And closed it.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

Zhu Yao screamed out.

Why!? Why!? Why!? Why!? Why did I change into a man!? This doesn't make sense!

The reason why she resurrected next to a rock, was so as to make it convenient for her to knock herself to death?

Zhu Yao instantly felt terrible, and could deeply sense the evil intentions of this entire world.

Whoever you are, come out! Let us talk about life!

"Chick?"

In front of her, a green light flashed, and a green-colored thing leapt out.

Zhu Yao looked at this bonsai which just appeared right in front of her, and it was even not even rooted in soil. It gave a quite a scare.

"What the heck is this?"

That bonsai leapt forward, curled its little branch, and rubbed it against her leg. "Chick~"

This familiar voice...

"You're Wood Spirit?"

"Chick!" The bonsai nodded.

"Why are you here? And you even grew up so suddenly?" Zhu Yao stared at it a little shockingly. Back then, when it was in that chest, it was still a little beansprout, and it even only had two leaves. How did it suddenly turn into a bonsai?

"Chick, chick chick chick chick chick..." The Wood Spirit strongly waved around its little branches, as though it was explaining to her.

Unfortunately, she did not understand a single thing.

"Forget it! It's fine as long as you're still alive!" Back then, as she was panicking, she placed it into her divine sense. She did not expect that it would follow her along with her after her resurrection. Zhu Yao stroked its little leaf. It couldn't really grow into a tree, right?

"Chick!" The Wood Spirit stretched out two little vines, forming two small arcs. Then, it connected them together, forming a heart shape.

Was this... giving her praise?

Zhu Yao felt it was a little funny, and strongly stroked its leaf, yet, she touched something slippery.

"Meoow~" A little beast head popped out of the leaf, it's a miniature-sized ferocious face. It was actually that mystic beast.

Reflexively, Zhu Yao's stroke turned into a slap, and the slap swung right towards it.

And then, a 'pa' sound was heard. Gurururu. The mystic beast rolled a dozen of rounds, was sent a good few meters out, and only stopped when it struck onto a tree trunk.