drunk in love- jaehyun

paring

paring. kim jaehyun x fem! reader
genre. smut
warning. sexually explicit content, 18+, fingering, choking, oral (m receiving), swearing, violence.
an. ever since i saw nct 127 live, they all been on my mind (esp taeyong and mark but-) any who enjoy.
description. jaehyun comes back home after being away for 6 months on tour. you; his girlfriend (now probably his ex-girlfriend) is in for a wakeup call, one call that you wish that you didn't answer.

jaehyun pulled into the driveway of your small apartment that he had bought previously for you, 4 months into your relationship. you looked out from the balcony; you were beyond confused on why he was even here.

"what are you doing?! I don't have time for this, i have to go?!" you yelled over the rails, jaehyun glared up at you as he stumbled up the stairs to your front door. he unlocked the door, and you walked down the stairs. you stared at him as he pulled his suit jacket off.

"you aren't supposed to be here, jaehyun...go home" you told him. jaehyun didn't listen, he pulled his shoes off and begin to pull the layers of other unnecessary suit materials off of his body.

"jaeh-" you said but jaehyun crashed his lips onto yours, he pulled away and kissed your ear.

"are you drunk?!" you asked loudly, jaehyun gripped your chin and looked down at you.

"you're talking to loud for me y/n... keep quiet" he muttered lowly, his hands gripped your waist tightly as you both stumbled onto the couch.

"what?!" you growled at him, he pulled your shirt up gently as he licked your bellybutton. you felt your body shiver slightly at his touch.

his fingers roughly and quickly undid your jeans, pulling both them down along with your panties. you felt the cold breeze brushed across your pussy.

"jaehyun wait? this is embarrassing.." you told him while your hands covered your face,

"i wanna see your face y/n...be a good girl and show me" jaehyun grinned as he snatched your hands away from your face harshly.

"you're insane! i broke up with you! you shouldn't even be here right now!" you scolded at him

"i wanna see you...will you show me more of you?" he breathed lowly, you curled your lips in before agreeing. jaehyun smiled as he brushed a finger against your clit.

you breathed softly as you squeezed your legs together, jaehyun pushed both of your legs apart as his thumb begin applying pressure to your clit. his finger slide across your folds, he watched you from below.

"y/n? does it feel good?" jaehyun chuckled as he curled two fingers inside of you, you turned your head away as you moaned. he smiled at the noise and dug his fingers deeper inside your pussy.

your nails dug into the inside of his palm as you squirmed around,

"that kind of fucking hurts y/n.." he muttered, he released your hands and unzipped his pants. he pulled down his underwear and his cock strung towards you,

there was something that you loved about jaehyun...and that was that he didn't like to rush to be rushed. he hated rushing because the pleasure would end to fast or he simply because he didn't feel satisfied.

jaehyun rubbed his cock against your folds gently, he groaned lowly as he leaned down towards you.

"tell me..." he whispered in your ear, you were confused.

your hands held onto his hips, jaehyun looked up at you.

"what's his name y/n?" he muttered lowly; he gripped your jaw as he played with your mouth harshly with his thumb. you felt your face become hot,

"we aren't dating...so it's none of your business." you told him.

"yet...here we are" jaehyun said,

"that says a lot about you...and about myself too.." he said.

jaehyun pushed his cock inside of your pussy, you could feel yourself wrapping around his length.

"you know what we both want..." he said, he moved his hips forward and backwards towards you.

"you thrive on my attention...my touch...and you can't do anything without thinking about me y/n.." jaehyun grinned at he sat himself up.

his hands wrapped around your throat tightly, you clasped your hands onto his hand tightly. you could breathe but you nearly choking by his grip. jaehyun thrusted his hips sternly as his eyes locked in with yours.

"jaehyun, i can't breathe..." you moaned as he continued to slam his cock further into you.

you felt your body stiff up and a cold electrically feeling flow down your body, you gasped loudly as you felt yourself climax (or cum, whatever flows your boat).

"shit.." you heard jaehyun moaned as he ejected inside of you. he pulled out and breathed out softly, he released his grip from your neck.

jaehyun sat on the couch, he grabbed you and placed you on the cold floor in front of him.

"after this, we can sleep.." jaehyun kissed your forehead.

you could feel his semen leaking from your pussy, it was mixed in with your wetness. you held his cock with your hand and begin to lick the shaft slowly, jaehyun breathed loudly.

you licked the slit on the tip before slipping your lips over it, you gagged softly.

"take your time baby please" jaehyun pushed your hair back, you moved your head in a forward and backward motion slowly as you breathed softly.

jaehyun pushed your head in forward and you choked, his hand was steadily on your head as he kept it in place. water started to gather in your eyes as you looked up at him,

"you're a strong girl, you've told me that plenty of times yourself. You can do it for me...or rather for you..." he smirked down at you.

jaehyun's cock slammed against the back of your throat repeatedly, he had a grip full of your hair in his hand. he pulled on the strands hard as he used to guide your head motion.

"oh fuck!" he moaned as his body shook slightly against you.

you could feel him emptying out his soul inside your mouth as you cheeks filled up and leaked out with his cum, he pulled his cock and looked down at you.

"let's go sleep baby" he muttered lowly to you, he lifted you up and held you close to his body. you could still smell his signature perfume which was sweet yet still had a little musk in it.

you gripped his neck as you pulled him closer to you, jaehyun chuckled lowly and kissed your head repeatedly as you both walked towards your bedroom for the night.

i guess you're not going to that party anymore..

a/n: whew chileee....i aint been on here in a while...hope yall enjoy! and please leave a few recommendations down in the comments below or right here!