hoodie- jaemin (nct)

paring

paring. top! jaemin (nct) x  bottom!male! reader!
genre. smut
warning.  hidden sex (kinda sorta lmaoo), jaemin being cute
an. nct dream smoothie comeback was so fucking! imma buy the album, and tds3 is coming! OH MY OH MY GOD! requested by @rubiyseo
description. jaemin always wanted to fuck you in a hoodie or anything kind of clothes that were personally his, but he wasn't gonna tell you that.

you breathed heavily as you looked up at jaemin, jaemin smiled at you.

"i can't get enough of you y/n" jaemin stroked your face,

"you tell me that every time we have sex" you laughed softly, jaemin purred softly.

"and i mean it every single time" he uttered lowly, his arms wrapped your hips and jaemin smashed his lips against your. your bodies rubbed up against each other, you gasped softly for air as jaemin pushed deeper into the kiss. you could feel jaemin's dick pressing against you.

"jaemin" you broke the kiss, he hummed at you as he bite down on your chest. "we can't do this downstairs" you chuckled softly, jaemin pouted softly.

"we've done it before" he reminded you, "baby please" jaemin lips puckered at you,

"that's only when no one here! your friends are two rooms down from us" you said, jaemin fingers curled around your waist.

"could it just be this once?" he asked politely, he smiled at you, you cupped his face, he smiled at you.

"just this once, and after we have to do it in the bedroom only" you giggled softly, jaemin nodded quickly and kissed you quickly.

"turn around for me" he whispered, his lips brushing against your ear, you did what he wanted you to, his hands smoothed down your waist and to your ass. he slide down and kissed your lower back, he undid your jeans and pulled your underwear down along with them. his fingers spread your cheeks apart slowly,

"is this okay?" he asked, you nodded softly as you felt his finger brush up against your asshole. you held onto the wall for support, jaemin reached over to the drawer under the hallway's main table, and he coated your ass with lube and his dick. you felt him pushing himself against you before he gradually moved the tip inside of you. you gasped at suddenly being filled. jaemin waited patiently for a moment to wait for you to  adjust. "are you okay?" he asked, he always asked,

"you can keep going jaemin, im okay" you nodded, jaemin pulled the hoodie up onto your waist, it was his hoodie to begin with. you didn't feel like putting on a collar shirt...or a shirt or begin with, so you grabbed whatever was close. jaemin's white graphic hoodie, jaemin nails dug into your waist for support, thrusting in and out of you at a steady pace. your insides were sucking him in, your cursed yourself out mentally and the muscles around your ass clenched around him.

"you're trembling" jaemin groaned at the pressure. that's because jaemin still made your nervous, even when you both had been dating for the past 3 years. you shook your head at him, jaemin sped up, thrusting in and out more vigorously enough to bruise you in the morning. a mixture of sounds escapes out your mouth, "ouh, ah, god" .

your head landed against the wall, you pressed your hand against your mouth to block out the sound, it didn't help that much but it was better than nothing. you could feel jaemin nails pushing in further into you skin, he lifted you up slightly as he pushed his dick even deeper, hitting your prostrating.

"ja-jaemin," you croaked out, jaemin chuckled softly as he pushed forwards again. you grabs him and begins to push into his thrusts, pulling him deeper into you. jaemin cock gushed in-and-out of your ass,

"im coming jae-" the orgasm rushing down your spine, leaving you speechless. you feel your cum dampen you boxers as it dripped down,

"oh god" jaemin moans, he pulls himself closer to you, buried his face into the crook of your neck. the repetitive pulsing around his dick finally makes him come hard into you. jaemin breathed softly, as he pulls his limp dick out. he pulled his bottoms on, you did the same.

"you look pretty in my clothes" jaemin uttered, he hummed softly as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"yall are nasty" you heard a voice, you looked over to see chenle, he laughed softly.

"chenle!" you felt your legs go weak, as you let go of the support beam.

"baby, it's okay" jaemin comforted you, his arms holding you up. you hid your face into the palm of your hand.

"i'm going to strangle you one day jaemin"
-