I am cute!

Izuku's POV:

When I woke up, I felt safe for the very first time in a very long time. It was something else. It actually felt really nice. Still it was a bit weird since I remember I ran away and I was in danger and then I bumped into someone.

OH MY GOSH!

WHERE AM I?!

Not knowing where I am, I jumped up from where I was laying and immediately looked around scared of what was going on. For now I was all alone in the room but I heard some footsteps approaching and immediately went towards the next thing I could grab and was ready to throw it at the person coming inside the room to actually escape.

Thankfully the moment I saw white rabbit ears, I immediately let out the breath that I was holding and put the thing down again.

Me: Sorry....

Mirko: Oh my gosh kid! I thought you were hurt. It's fine, just go back on the bed and let me get you some food.

Me: I ahm... I am fine but how did I get here?

Mirko: Well Keigo brought you here, you were all bloody and shit. Almost gave me a heart atack honestly.

Me: Oh...

Should I tell her?

Maybe she can help me but what if not?

I was still debating with myself if I should actually tell her what happened or not because the chances were high that she would push me aside because she had all her hands full being a hero. I was after all not her son nor was I related to her at all and on top of that I tried to rob her before. What a freaking good impression I made of myself for sure.

Mirko: But if I may ask Midoriya, why were you so bloody? What's with the puncture wounds at your neck?... Are you safe at home?

Me: If I would say no... what would you do?

Mirko: I don't know, but I can't stand to see an innocent child who could possibly be in danger.

Me: If I would say that I am in danger at home would you send me back to the orphanage like the others?

Mirko(shocked): Of course not! It already failed you so much! If anything... I'll adopt you, I may not be perfect but it's better than you being in an abusive household.

Me: Can I really trust you?

Mirko: Yes but I won't force you to. I didn't grow up in the best situation either so I kind of know what it's like to jump from home to home... The most I can do for now is keep you in mine till you're all grown up and can get one of your own.

Me: You would really do that?

Mirko: I would have when I rescued you two years ago, but you were already lost in the system and had been adopted.

Me: ...oh... ahm well... I was adopted many times and returned and right now I am staying with a family where the man is a doctor.... I am scared of them. They hurt me but no one believes it. I *sob* I don't know what to do *sob*

Mirko: Is it ok if I hug you? I don't know how comfortable you are with physical touch.

She may have said that but I was actually already running at her to hug tackle her because I really needed a hug and it felt as if she was about to give me one anyways so I went ahead and just hugged her while crying. She was really tall and I was small but it felt good getting hugged or hugging someone just to get pats on my head and my back to calm me down. This really was something I never felt ever since I lost my mom.

Me: *sniff* thanks

Mirko(smiling softly): It's alright kid, I'll do everything in my power to get you out of their household.

Me: I.. *sniff* thanks...

I could tell how much she meant these words and I was really happy cause I didn't know what to do and of course after I calmed down a bit, I told her why I ran and why I was bloody meaning I told her about the poisoned food and that I was still feeling sick tho also hungry at the same time.

Mirko: Those dirty bitches! Just wait till I get that warrent for their arrest, I'll put them in the coldest cell in tartarus.

Me: But they are not villains.

Mirko: I don't care, I'll all in a favor. You deserve to be happy Midoriya, life hasn't been kind to you for a long time...

Me: but I have you now, right?

Mirko: Of course! I'm angry you even said that!

Me: I don't need anything more.

Being with a hero is after all the safest.

Besides she is nice

She could have arrested me for stealing and yet here I am.

I can trust her.

I think at least.

My stomach started to grumble at the same moment I let go of the hug and looked at her but also blushed a bit of embarrassment. I really didn't thought that my stomach would grumble this loudly and at this moment. This was really not the place and the time right now for this. I really could have just dug a hole and jumped into it to hide. While I was feeling like that, I let my ears flop down and used my hands to cover my face with them. I would usually do that when I feel embarrassed and didn't wanted anyone to see my face at all.

Mirko(Chuckling): You say you're not hungry. C'mon, what d'ya want to eat carrot?

Me: Carrot soup?

Mirko: Carrot soup it is! You can change into some of the clothes in the cupboard over there while I make your soup.

Me: Yeiy!

One moment I was hiding my face and in the next one I had my ears up in the air and jumping happily up and down in front of her. This was really soo nice. I got to eat something warm again which was not poisoned or bred.

Me: Okay.

As the hero said, I went to the cupboard and took out some cute clothes out. They were black but they looked really comfy and had a small hole for my fluffy tale as well. I kinda really liked them so I jut took these out and tried to get changed but it took me a bit longer with all these buttons. 

This really is soo comfy!!!

I really like it!

I wonder where she got these from.

They also fit me quite well. Some look big tho.

While I went to the next mirror and started looking at it and how I was looking in these clothes, my stomach started grumbling again and this was also my cue to actually run, half hoppingly out of the room to the kitchen where I could already smell something good coming from it.