Confused??

👈 continuation : Double date HyunSung & ChanIN👈

Chan had already reached the said place and was waiting for the trio to join him at the table..

I.N jumped with happiness looking at Chan and walked towards him clapping like a seal..

I.N : Channie hyung .. it's been a while. How have you been... Admiring how even more handsome the older had become now..

Name: Bang ChanBio: Age 25, Hyunjin' s manager, best friend, a thoughtful, humble and handsome guy

Name: Bang Chan
Bio: Age 25, Hyunjin' s manager, best friend, a thoughtful, humble and handsome guy ..gym freak, born rich with family in Australia... believes in charity and indulges in many outreach activities.. actively participate in public welfare fundraisers whenever he can .. secretly owns café chain with many joints spread across Korea and Australia

Hyunjin and Chan had met in one charitable program... Hyunjin always felt anxious around new people and Chan being the sweetheart had introduced himself and stuck around the latter for the whole event to make sure he was okay.. Hyunjin felt at ease around Chan from the second they met.. their friendship grew gradually and Chan became one of the few closest people in Hyunjin' s life.. eventually Hyunjin requested Chan if he could become his manager and older had agreed to help without giving it a second thought..

===============================

Back to Dinner 

I.N: spotting chan. waving with a big smile walking towards the older with quick steps .. Channiee Hyung .... its so good to see you ... heart eyes.. 

Chan: Innie... how is our soon to be actor doing ?? with a genuinely happy smile

I.N: leaned in to hug the older.. hugging and taking in the warmth they had missed for long .. talking through the hug .. I'm still very nervous about that hyung .. I don't know if I can do a good job at acting ... singing is so much easier.. pulling away making a cute puppy pouty face... 

Chan could never get enough of I.N cuteness .. just by breathing I.N could make Chan's heart melt... 

Chan: with affection dripping from his face .. I'm sure audience will go crazy looking at you on screen .. locking their eyes they forgot the world around with a sweet smile plastered on their faces..   

Both Chan and IN had a huge crush on each other since they first met years back.. but somehow being gamophobic just for each other they would always chicken out to confess. All they worried about was straining their current bond in case things wont work out .... not wanting things to get awkward between them.. 

But the way they acted around each other .. those love sick eyes .. even a child could tell they are so much in love .. they just needed to make it official .. 

Hyunjin and Han stood behind them waiting for them to come back from their la la love land.. when that didn't happen ..  

Hyunjin: clearing his throat loudly .. "Guys .. we are also here "... Han giggling and shaking his head looking at their embarrassed faces ...