Chapter 1-Jungguk and Jungkook

Happy New year 🎊🎊🕛 2024!!

  *~~~~~~~____________~~~~~~~~*

Mrs.Park was taking her lecture while explaining all the relevant points to the students.The whole class were silent except the back benchers who were disturbing her lecture.She keenly looked at her son, Jimin and his bestfriend ,Jungguk who were picking on a student and making fun of him.She narrowed her brow and shook her head.

"PARK JIMIN AND JEON JUNGGUK".

Her voice made the said boys to close their eyes with a sigh."If you don't want to listen to the lecture, it's fine!.But if you're you going to disturb other students ,Get.Out.of.my.class ".She said threateningly as she walks towards them.

Mrs.park looked at them with disappointed eyes."Hey, don't you both want to pass out this year atleast?Or..are you guys going to be in my class till I retire?".

Her question made both the boys to look elsewhere but her.They didn't bothered to answer, as they kept silent.She only shook her head with sigh before turning to the class again.

The class continued till the lunch bell ringed.Jimin wiped his drool and wake up with a yawn.He looked around to realise the whole class is empty except the sleeping bunny next to him.

"Heyyyy, Gguk, waky waky.... it's time for lunch".He said shaking his friend's shoulder.

Jungguk stirred in his sleep and sat up holding his head with closed eyes."Jimine, why is class so silent?Does your mom fainted or something?".He asks with a chuckle.

Jimin elbowed his friend with a glare."Man, don't be a dick.It's lunch break.Come on ,I'm hungry".

Jungguk entered the cafeteria with Jimin on his left.The whole cafeteria went silent as they walks past others.People backed away cowardly making a path for the two.And it only made them smirk more.Afterall they both liked the attention and fear in others eyes.

Jungguk just waved a hand to his regular errand guy and food was infront of him.He give a curt nod , without even sparing a glance at other as he sat on his usual center table followed by Jimin.

"My Junggukeeee......".

Jungguk roughly glanced to side as he heard the high pitch voice that calling his name in honey dripping sweetness.

Sara,the college's cheerleader, came running to his table.She gave a seductive smile and leaned forward over the table, displaying her big tits to enjoy his feasting eyes . Jungguk stifled a laugh at her action and looked smugly."What's the deal,sara?".

"Hey....Are you free tomorrow?".She asks loudly enough for everyone to hear while walking around the table and sat next to him slowly.

"What if I am free?". Jungguk whisper in her ear making sure his hot breath touch her neck.Sara closed her eyes at the tingling sensation and bite her lips harshly.Her pink lips almost seemed to bleed in between her teeth.

Jungguk's eyes were closely watching her reactions, the willingness in her face and wanting need in her eyes.It made him satisfied yet it wasn't enough.There wasn't any sparks when he looked at her but was the same as everyone else.

He shook his haed and leaned back.She almost whined as he move away but he ignored her and started to eat his food nonchalantly.

Jimin rolled his eyes at Sara.She was famous for sleeping with almost everyone and Jimin knew her plans for making jungguk to be in her list.

"Come to this club and you can find out by yourself".She says, rubbing her tits in Jungguk's biceps again and walks away.

Jimin shook his head in disbelief,still looking at Sara who was now talking with another guy now.How can someone be this obvious?He rolled his eyes glancing back at Jungguk and was shocked seeing his expression.