Chapter 7-Princess

Taehyung was heading to his office after watching Jungguk from afar, as usual. His mind became calm whenever his love's smiling face appeared in his thoughts. It was an escape from his hard life.

Yesterday, when Taehyung got to the Kim mansion, it was already in such a mess. The mansion was deadly silent, and no one was in their usual self. He could guess what had happened even before the butler informed him of anything. He had expected something, but not the injury part.

To his dismay, V didn't come home last night and didn't bother to answer any of his calls. It made him worry.

Tae rubbed his forehead tiredly and leaned back in his chair. There were plenty of papers that still needed to be signed by him and needed his correction. In addition, he had to deal with his childish twin. A sigh escaped his mouth tiredly.

His phone rang twice, making him irritated. He rubbed his forehead as he roughly took the phone in hand.

"Taehyung," he answered the call, still with closed eyes, thinking it was probably from home. What could have happened this early?

"Angel, why do you sound so tired?" The voice on the other side made Taehyung open his eyes instantly.

"V, is that you? Why weren't you answering my calls? Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

V chuckled, hearing the concerned tone in Taehyung's voice. "Hey, calm down, I'm fine. But I don't think you're fine, angel?"

Taehyung sighed in relief, hearing V's cheerful voice. He was glad to know V was safe and sound.

"V, where are you?" he sternly asked, hearing the sounds of vehicles through the phone.

"Oh, I'm on the way to pick up our little princess from boarding school," V said, boosting the speed of his Royal Enfield and overtaking two cars.

"But doesn't Daeun have classes? What do you mean by pick her up?" Taehyung voiced his confusion. Daeun was their one and only little sister who was studying in high school. She was the princess of the Kim household.

"Oh, it's a secret. We'll talk later then," V shrugged off the other's question and ended the call. No one could stop him from meeting his princess today. V sped up the gear even more as he flew.

Not long after, V arrived at the school and stood in front of the gate, leaning on his Royal Enfield. He ensured Daeun had classes until noon only as he waited for her.

Students came out one by one from the school, and the entrance crowded within seconds. But his eyes caught the familiar beauty who was talking with her friend. He smiled as he went behind her.

V picked her up in princess style, making the girl close her eyes in fear and scream loudly. She clutched tightly onto his shirt with her long fingers.

He chuckled, seeing the scared Daeun in his hold. "Princess, Why are you scared?" he asked while planting a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes shot open with a surprised yelp and a wide boxy smile dancing on her lips.

"OPPA!!!" she shouted, hugging back V while wrapping her arms around his neck. "Is this real? I'm not hallucinating, am I?" she asked, poking her finger on his cheek in disbelief, making him chuckle.

"So when did you come back? Why didn't you tell me?" Daeun pouted. She really wanted to welcome him, yet no one cared to tell her about anything!

"I arrived just two days ago. Also, I wanted it to be a surprise, idiot."

V smiled and glanced around him to see everyone giving them weird gazes, looking at the way Daeun was in his hands. But did he care? No. But did Daeun care?

"Do you want to stand on your feet, or would you like me to carry you all the way?"

Daeun smirked upon hearing her brother's words. "Then let's go like this, my charming prince," she said, tightening her hold on him, making him laugh.

She is definitely his little sister!

____________________________________________________________________________

V and Daeun were sitting at a random cafe after retrieving her luggage from her dorm. She was enjoying her favorite velvet cake while her brother indulged in his favorite strawberry cake.

"Oppa, will you stay in Korea from now on?" she asked curiously. She really wanted to spend time with her oppa rather than just video calling him.

"I'm not decided on that yet, but I'll be here for at least a year," V said, nodding before smirking. "Why? Did you miss me, princess?" he teased.

She rolled her eyes at her brother's obvious teasing. She did miss him and really wanted to see him at least once, but admitting that would only boost his ego, so she decided to lie instead.

"Why would I miss you? I have my Taehyung oppa here," she said, smirking back at him.

V scoffed at her comment but leaned forward. "Daeun-ah, how is everyone doing at home?" he asked, knowing she would tell him the truth without sugarcoating it.

Daeun let out a deep sigh at his question. "Nothing much has changed. Mom is always moody, and dad is struggling to deal with her as always," she said, rolling her eyes while finishing her dessert.

"What about angel?"

"Um... Taehyung oppa always comes to visit me on weekends and brings me so many sweets. But he is so formal and cold, even with me. Also, the butler said he is working late at night and always comes home late," she said, finishing her juice in one gulp. "Oppa, we should do something about it. We can't let Taehyung oppa be like that."

V nodded at her words before exiting the cafe with her.

"So where are we going next?" Daeun asked, sitting behind V on the Royal Enfield, hugging him tightly.

"Princess, let's go and pay a visit to our angel's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend??!! When did Taehyung oppa get a boyfriend?! Who is it?"

"You'll see," V smirked back, showing the same energy as Daeun.

They both were excited to visit Taehyung's love interest...