Chapter 4-Eventful night

Jungkook was moving his body to the beat and was enjoying himself in the dance floor.The alcohol made him to let loose and carefree that he was giggling while dancing.He wiggled his hips and spinned around catching the attention of people around him.

He went to the counter while stumbling a little bit and looked at his last shot of tequila with dimmed eyes.His head become fuzzier by seconds because of the effect of alcohol.

Jungkook was going to drink his shot that when a man approached him.He couldn't get what the other man saying and blinked his eyes to get a proper look at him.But even before that, the unknown man dragged him by his hand.

Jungkook tried to yell for help and loose the grip on his hand.He didn't want to go with anyone,he only wanted to go the bar counter.His tequila was waiting for him there...there..his tequila...waiting..

____________________________________________________________________________

V was on his way to exit the club after spending enough in there.He just wanted to let loose all the tension and to ready to face tomorrow.He was walking towards the exit that when he saw some peoples drag a man-...not just a man but that fiesty pretty from earlier into a room.

His steps ceased with hesitation.Pretty played all mighty and powerful earlier but what is this? pleading for someone to save?He scoffed shaking his head.

What a shame! Tonight the pretty will be a prey for someone else.

He chuckled resuming his steps while whistling a cool song and passing the room with a smirk.It was not his business anyway and he is not a prince to save the cindrella from hardship.

If pretty doesn't know how to survive then should be a toy for someone else.Feisty should had think twice before playing with fire.V laughed thinking about the poor state of that bunny.

It was fun meeting him....

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook gritted his teeth, taking deep breath and swallowing harshly,not liking the close proximity of the other man.He didn't liked how the other dragged him here despite his unwillingness.He tried to push other's chest hard as he could with his trembling hands.

Everything infront of him was blurred as he squinted his eyes trying to make out where he is.His heart was beating faster because of the raising fear and the sudden unfamiliarity.He blinked his eyes biting his lips harshly and looked around for any help.But it was dark,the darkness made him scared.

"Sweetheart, don't be afraid.I won't hurt you".The man said licking his lips eyeing the beauty infront of him.He stepped closer caging kook in his grip making him squirm.

Jungkook sweated when the man's breath fallen on his face making him to look down while slightly pushing away the man.His doe eyes were brimmed with tears because of the vulnerability and disgust.He shake his head pleading.

"p-please.... p-please leave m-me".

The man infront of him chuckled while fanning his breath on Jungkook's neck making him panic.kook gulped, harshly wiping the tears that fallen from his eyes.He was afraid and he wanted to go to home,to his mom and dad...away from this man's disgusting presence.

"Doll ,Stay still, I won't hurt you".The man said sniffing kook's neck with a tight grip on his waist.

kook squirmed in his hold but the frim hold of other stilled him.He was trembling in fear.He screamed when the man nibbled in his neck.He was panicking,his heart beat increased,eyes dilated,troat become dry and he was gasping for air.He wanted to see Ggukie.He knew Ggukie will protect him and will not allow anyone to touch him.