~ Chapter 14 ~

Unedited:/-

Sumedh's pov....

I could not believe my eyes as I reached the place where Mahi took us....

It was Mallika who was punching a man around his twenties...she was looking ferocious....

How can she be so much desperate...and moreover why she is doing all this ???...

Pov ends...

Mallika noticed Siddharth and she rushed to him...

Mallika : Sid...give me your belt...fast
..

She roared in anger....

Sid : but di...

Mallika : do what I said...

As he was going to open his belt..

Sumedh  : wait Sid...

And he halted...

Sumedh puts Sara on ground...and asked Basant to look after her ....

Sumedh : you will not give her belt....first she need to tell why she is doing all this ?..

He said in his stern voice..

He turned to her...

Sumedh : why are you beating him ???

Mallika : before asking me this look their...

She said pointing at a direction...

Sumedh followed her ...and saw his little sister was crying...silently...clutching her shoulders....

He ranned to her in no seconds...

Sumedh : Avu ??...what happened???why are you crying???

She didn't said anything but hugged him tightly....

Mallika : how can a girl say that she was going to be raped by a boy ???...

Her words...made sumedh bewildered...

Sumedh : what do you mean???

Mallika : this fellow whom you are trying to save has tried to rape her....

Sumedh : Don't to dare to say bad words against my sister...

He took hurried steps towards her....leaving avaneet...sid came to her and rapped his coat on her...

Avaneet : bhai...bhabi ....is ...saying....t..ru...th...

She said sobbing...sid hugged her....

Mallika : now believed my words....when I asked you about her there....after that I came to find her...and heard her voice from washroom....this bustard was forcing himself on her....and I couldn't resist myself and dragged him here to beat his shit out...

She completes...

Sumedh looked at her first ...then at avaneet and last at that boy who was lying on floor his nose was bleeding ...

Next moment what he did was beyond shock...

Sumedh opened his belt and hands it to Mallika....