~Chapter 38~

Unedited:/-

Mallika had tears in her eyes...

Mallika : you had suffered the most Sam..

And she again hugged him...

Sumedh : now tell me about you ?

Mallika : after that I was broken very much suddenly sid started crying...I was roaming o roads consoling him...when a car came and was about to hit us...but didn't...it was Nani...

She took us with her...we went to shimla...and started leaving there...she used to take care of us...I got to know dad had made a account for us of 2 lakh rupees...

By which I and sid completed schooling...

I decided to go back Mumbai and search David to punish him....

8 years back I came here with Nani and sid...when I meet Monika at airport...she helped me alot...and we became friends...then I joined business world...and heard your name first...when you got your first award...your name gave me different vibe...but I didn't saw you...so...

Rest you know...

Basant came Cleaning all mess and arranging car for them..

Basant : everything is ready sumi..

Sumedh : lets go back...Sara must be waiting..

He said smiling...

She nodded smiling...

Both were very happy getting each other back...

Sumedh started driving...Mallika was sitting beside him...

Mallika : Samir...I have one wish...I don't want to be Myra...because that day after loosing her Samir Myra died...I wanted to be Mallika...

Sumedh : me also same...so for us...Samir and Myra had died on 10th March 2005....and I also had one request..

Mallika : not request...you are my childhood bestie...you oder me...

She said proudly...

He chuckled..

Sumedh : ok..so ..I want... sadrik and ayushi to be  as sid and avu only...because they don't know their past...and I also don't want them to know this painful story...so hope you understand...

Mallika : hm...let's forget ourselves as Myra and Samir and start with friendship of sumedh and mallika...

He stopped the car..

She took out those chains...

And forwards towards him..he smiled and made her wear it...and she also...

Mallika : let's go home...

Sumedh : our home...

Both went back to mansion...

As they entered Sara came running to them..

Sara : where was you both ???