~Chapter 47~

Unedited:/-

Sara mudgalkar: 7 years old

Sara mudgalkar: 7 years old ....very good in studies...angel of sumedh and baby of mallika...loves Mahi most...she is a little shy type girl...but soon you will see her other side also...

[I had given introduction of sara as she crossed her toddler age...and soon going to enter teenage....]

Back to story...

3 months had passed ...

Sara and Samira had became two inseparable companions...

After one month of Sara gaining her conscious...she wanted to join school back as her 3 years study got hampered in between...

But our Sara is brilliant student...she had completed her 3 years gap without one month...with help of a home tutor whom sumellika appointed for her...

Last month after a lot of drama by sumellika...Sara finally joined school...with samira...

Samira studies in nursery...while Sara in 2nd standard..

Both sister goes to school together...although they had friends...but at lunch time both had it together by feeding each other...

Both of them had got a new room also...which sumedh arranged for them...

Now Samira is staying with Sara all time...

Sara being a elder sister had fulfilled her all duties...she provided her love and also scold her when she became adamant...

After scolding Samira get Sad but Sara would also feel guilty of scolding her...

At last Sara comes to mak e her mind....while samira also says sorry ...later both ended up hugging each other...

Whenever anyone of them gets chocolate first share with other...

This made shock to everyone in family...

As they knew Sara hadn't share her chocolates...even not with her mumma...but she had with samira...same for Mahi also...she never shared with anyone not even her daddy...who is her partner of crimes ...but she only shares with her didi...

In one word Sara and samira became one soul in two bodies...

Today is a special day for mudgalkars...the mansion was decorated beautifully...with different colors of lights and flowersand a balloons......as if a new bride...why not today is birthday of elder daughter of sumedh mudgalkar...the elder mafia princess...