~Chapter 35~

Unedited:/-

Mallika : ab ye Kaun sa Naya drama hai ?

She asked with fake anger...

Sumedh : I will not eat this...ewww...

Mallika : see...you have to...it's healthy...

Sara : yes daddy..mumma is right

Sumedh : angel ....

He whined..Sara chuckled..

Sumedh : I thought atleast you will help me...huh...like mother like daughter...

Mallika : ab drama band karo...aur zaldi se kha lo...fer medicines ..

Sumedh made a yuck face ...but had his meal...

He was staring at her face...while she was feeding him...some hair strands falls on her face..

Sumedh (mind): chahe ye soup...bura hi ho ya acha...tumhare khilane se sab kuch acha hu lagta Hai...Mallika....I had started realizing my feelings...when I got unconscious....the first face came to my eyes  before darkness was of your and sara...you two are my everything...

Mallika finished feeding him...but here our mafia king is in his lala land...

Mallika cleaned his face...and handed him medicines... but he just looking at her..

Mallika: kya huya??

No response

Mallika : sumedh?

Sara : daddy ??

Sara shaked him...and got back...

Sumedh : umm..haa...bolo..

Mallika : ye lo...

She gave him medicines...

After that made him lay down...

She went back to keep utensils...

While Sara Sat at his headside and creased his hair..

Sara : daddy soh jayiye....mumma do this with me...I sleep...

Sumedh smiled...and slowly his eyes dropped...due to effects of medicines...

Mallika came back and saw that beautiful seen...

Sara also slept...while sitting...

She made her lay beside him...and covered both properly...

Like this two weeks past...Mallika took care of sumedh fully...now he is fit and fine
...

Two days before he joined back office...today is Sunday....so is at home...

After his gym work...

He got bath and wore his dress...but as he went put he couldn't found Mallika and sara in whole house....so he came to garden...then went towards pool side and saw his both girls...enjoying in pool...