Imagine 2:

Imagine:

Coming home from a long day at work with Prod&Roc Sleeping on your floor while Ray was sleeping in the chair & Prince was sleeping on the couch. You sneakily took a picture and sent it to IG.

"WAKE UP!" You shout. They just stay sleeping.

You try and wake then up, you have called them 5 times and you have tired moving them but nothing's working. Then you had a plan.

You smirk a little and grab a bucket.. You then fill it with freezing cold water & ice cubes. You slowly walk over to Roc then Prod and poured water all over them,then ran quickly and done it to Ray and Prince before Roc and Prod could respond.

The boys all woke up angry and confused.

"NOOOOOOO MY HAIR! YN WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" Ray asks.

"MY MISFITS T-SHIRT! HOW COULD YOU?!" Prince shouted.

"I told you guys to get up about 10 times and tries moving you but you wouldn't get the hell up! So there was only one solution and I love you to Prince" you look at prince a blow him a kiss.

Then you turn around the find Roc & Prod with a bucket of water. You try to run but Prince grabs you holds you tight. Prod slowly pours the water on you and laughs. Then prince looks at you & leans in to kiss you.

You pull out of his grip and leave him hanging. You laugh in his face and jump of on Roc's back then steal his Carmex. He chases you and wrestles with you until he finally gets it back.

You laugh up in his face then then all the boys but Prince go home to get changed. You giggle about what just happened and Prince walks over to you.

He picks you up and lays you down on the couch. He kisses your cheek, then your forehead. You smile as the water drips of his chest on to yours. He presses his lips against yours & kisses you. He then smiled against your lips and mumbles.

Prince: I love you YN.

YN: I love you to Prince.

Prince: that's why I gotta do this.

You are confused as he pulls out a water gun and chases you in to the garden.