Imagine 3: Part 1.

Imagine~

You and your BestFriend were at a mindless Behavior concert and your best friend just fainted. You didn't know what to do,then a big ass man carried her over in to the corner. You decided to be a good friend and wait with her while she recovered.. It felt like forever.

She finally got back up, but by the time y'all went back to the concert it had finished. You felt your eyes burn up a little. You really wanted to see them! You Buried your face in your hands and cried a little. Then someone tapped you, You looked up but it was kinda of a blur.

???: Hey Sweetie, I'm Keisha...Keisha Gamble

What?! You quickly wiped away your tears so you didn't look stupid and looked up at her again.

YN: Hi Keisha, I'm YN

Keisha: YN how come your still here... Everyone else has gone

YN: well , my BestFriend fainted so I went with her.. Then she finally recovered and we missed the show.

You could feel your eyes burn up again.

Keisha: Oh, that's terrible.. Do you want to meet the boys?

YN: Oh my gosh! I'd love to please!

Keisha took you backstage and to the boys dressing room, they had changes from their stage outfits to their casual clothes and just stared as you walked in.

You felt kinda uncomfortable but just dealt with it.

{ YBFN - Your best Friend's name}

Your phone started ringing & Flowerz by lil Wayne,Lil Twist and Chris Brown started playing. You quickly got embarrassed and answered your phone.

YBFN: GURL WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!

YN: I'm with MB.. Calm down, just come backstage and tell Keisha you came with Me.

YBFN- okay! You better not be lying or I'm gone beat yo stank ass!

You looked at the boys and they started laughing. You thought to yourself ' damn they probably heard that' you hung up the phone and started a conversation.

YN : Um, Hi, I'm YN... I already know who you guys are...

Roc: Do you know out real names? Cause if you don't, you don't know us.

YN: Chresanto August, Jacob Perez, Craig Crippen & Rayan Lopez. Happy now?

Prince: she got attitude.

Ray: She's fierce.

Then your BestFriend came running in.

YBFN- Oh my gawwwd Roc some sex on legs!! Woiiii!

You looked at her & wanted to die!. You wished you wasn't there. The boys looked at you and started laughing, your Best friend looked at you to she just raised her eyebrow.

Roc: Thanks... I guess..

YBFN: Your welcome & YN the things you said about Prod... So don't even get embarrassed at what I said 'bout Roc!

You knew you'd said some inappropriate stuff about Prod so you just looked at him and laughed.

YN: I have no idea what you're talking about!

YBFN: oh really, like that one time when you wrote a whole paragraph to me about how good you was gonna do Prod.

You looked at the boys and they were all smirking. You picked up your phone and pretended your mom called you. That was the most embarrassing experience you'd every had & wanted to kill your BestFriend for it! Then you thought to yourself .... 'There's nothing I do better than revenge'