Imagine 3: Part 2.

YBFN: GURL,get that phone away.. You know damn well yo momma ain't on the phone.

YN: shut up (YBFN)

You turned felt your cheeks start to burn up and realised you were embarrassed AF! Then Prod came towards you, you stuck your head down and tapped your foot on the ground.

Prod: So what chu been saying about me?

YN: honestly I think (YBFN) has gone crazy, don't listen to what she says.

YBFN: Heck Naww! I ain't crazy Boo! You is Crazy! On about riding Prod so good you'll have him moaning loud so people in the Australia can hear.. Matter of fact ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

you felt like slapping the heck out of your best friend. You rolled your eyes and tried to think of stuff she said about the rest of the boys, you remembered quite a lot so you smirked a little.

Prod: it's okay YN you can have this Diiih anydaaay.

The boys started laughing and your best friend was in hysterics.

YN: well... I see how it is. (YBFN) do you remember when you told me you'd have a threesome with Roc&Ray. How you'd make Roc go in the front and Ray in the back. Oh yeah. I also remember when you said you was gonna give Prince a GOOOD blow job. Don't you remember ?! Maybe I should remind you some mo-

You got cut of by YBFN and she looked hella mad.

YBFN: YN stop making lies you know damn well I ain't say nun like that about them, ghee. I ain't thirsty boo.

YN: oh I thought you was... That's why I got you this.

You got Prod's water bottle from the side a spilt it on her. she gasped and grabbed Ray's then spilt it all over you. In the end you,YBFN& the boys were having a water fight.. Well that was until Walter came in...