Imagine 4:

Imagine cuddling with Ray, You were both bored so you lay your head on his lap and closed your eyes as he stroked your hair.

"Your beautiful " Ray whispered.

"Wish I could say the same about you" you laughed.

"Oh foreal, girl.. I see how it is!" Ray pushed you of stood up and flung his braid back.

You got up and pushed past him.

"I don't have time for you" you laughed again.

You walked upstairs and into the bedroom, you lay down on the bed and covered your face with the pillow. You heard Ray come upstairs so you rolled of the bed and fell on to the floor. You hid under the bed and waited for him to walk in.

He walked in to the bedroom called your name then came towards the bed, When he was close enough you stuck your hand out and grabbed his leg.

"AHHH PLEASE GET OF ME. I'LL GIVE YOU MY HOUSE. DON'T KILL ME! I HAVEN'T LIVED YET! PLEASE." Ray whimpered.

You lay there in hysterics and he pulled you out from under the bed. You laughed so hard you started to cry tears of laughter. He picked you up and lay you back on the bed.

"Damn Ray, if Only I had recorded that!" You laughed.

Ray climbed on top of you.

"You ain't funny Y/N! For that your gonna have to pay!" Ray said seductively.

"What you mean?" You asked winking.

"Well..." Ray started as he leant in and kissed your neck slowly.

"Go run me a bath" he got of you, smiled real hard and walked out.