5 | Computer

Thank you for being patient ^^

enjoy!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

We all sat at the table and had a board game out. Once again, there wasn't enough seats, so I had to sit on Harrys lap. I put my previous card in the discard pile "Oh, I guess it's my turn to choose a card." He drew a card from the pile and read, "Hm. What is the biggest thing in the world?"

"Hm, that's a tricky one," Robin said.

"A mountain?" Manny asked.

"My dick-" I chuckled to myself and could feel Harry laugh silently. Robin shook his head in disappointment while Manny looked confused.

"The sky, a windmill!"

"No!"

"If only there was a way to learn more about the world," Harry turned to the globe sitting on the bookshelf. We waited for a few seconds, but nothing happened.

"Yes, if only there was someway to learn more information about this," we once again all looked at the globe, waiting for something to happen.

Then the globe turned around to have a face. "Wow! Look-"

Manny was cut off from the computer behind him, "I'm a computer. I'm a computer-ey guy. Everything made-out of buttons and wires," the keyboard he pointed to opened and showed the word 'wires' out of wires. It also had a face. "I'd like to show ya what's in my digital mind," He pointed to his screen. "Inside my mind there is a digital mind!" He was now looking at a pixelated brain on the screen. A small opening appeared, and a small bloody clump of things popped out. I diverted my eyes from it because it was gross. Instead, I decided to look at the table.

"Oh. Maybe you can help us answer this question. What is the biggest-"

Harry was cut off by the computer, "Clever. I'm a very clever-ey guy," the computer now had a diploma in his hand, a graduation cap, and glasses, while his screen had the word 'clever' on it.

"Wow," Manny panned.

"Count to a 50 in the blink of my eye. Print a picture and then I tell you the time," He was now standing on the table in front of us.

"Time?"

"Help you to find something that is harder to find. It's easy to be a clever smart boy like me. If you could do it all digitallyyyyyyyYYYYY" His voice went high at the end, and I winced at the off key singing.

"Wow, I'd like to be as smart as a computer," Manny thought of himself with a big head to insinuate him being smart.

"Actually, we already have a computer," Harry pointed to a laptop that opened itself.

"Great. Great news. Now, before we begin our journey, I just need to get some information from you. What's your name? What's your age? Where do you live? What do you like to e-eat?" His voice glitched at the end, making my brain tickle.

"I live in my house!" Robin stated.

"Spaghetti!" Manny spoke up.

"Well, my name is-" Harry was cut off.

"Great news! Now, just a few more questions and we'll be on our way."

"Wait a second-" Harry was cut off once again. I could tell he was starting to get frustrated.

"What's your favorite color? Do you like cows or goats milk?"

"Be quiet," Harry moved closer to him.