𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Firstly, I want to say thank you for clicking on Tainted Perfection. I've had this idea for years now. The book was formerly known as "I'm the Queen Bee's Best Friend". (I cringe whenever I think of that title) I took it down halfway through and now that I'm older I've decided to rewrite it. The plot is completely different from the former though a few elements have not been changed. I doubt anyone originally read it anyways.

Now that we've gone through that, I'd like to state that I'm an amateur writer. There would be grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and plot holes. I'll do my best to properly edit each chapter before publishing but if you spot any type of mistakes, do well to point them out.

I'll update as often as I can, probably once a week or so. It'll all depend on how busy I am but suggestions can be made on what would work best for all of us.

As stated earlier, I appreciate you taking your time out to read this book. I'd like to read your thoughts on it. Comments and votes encourage me but if you are a silent reader, you reading this is enough. Thank you.

Now before we begin I'd like to say that my characters aren't perfect, they'll make mistakes, do stupid stuff and might get you angry but please remember that they are just teenagers with some issues.

Lastly, this book will include people from different places, backgrounds, and cultures. If whatever I write is offensive to anyone, please call my attention to it immediately. My intention isn't to hurt anyone, I've done a lot of research but there will always be something I missed or misinterpreted.

Stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote, comment, recommend and share.
Love,
Lily.