Arrival Manners - [̲̅1]

I felt one thing, Tiredness. I was on the urge of falling asleep on my ikran. That was until I saw my father and his ikran start gliding down into a shore of an island. The water around the island was a light blue that was clear and clean. I hop of my ikran and scratch her head for one last goodbye. I watched as her and my family's ikrans flew away back to the habitat they were born in.

I stand next to the my eldest brother Neteyam, i look around on disbelief and excitement. This new place was so gorgeous and it felt so refreshing to be somewhere new. I didn't realize as I was gazing around that my siblings have been saying their 'I see you' 's. I notice and quickly do my 'i see you' to the chief/leader of the water clan and to his wife. I notice a tall light blue boy with a thick tail and thick arms. I could tell he was swimming not too long ago by his wet hair and body. (omg🤭)

Him and this shorter boy walked around my siblings and I and I looked at my father talking for one moment and i feel a hand on my tail. "Look at their weak tails! How will they swim?" I heard him slightly shout while chuckling. I grabbed my tail in defense and slightly hissed at his actions.

He then took a hold of my arm looking at it as if it was an ancient artifact "and look at their arms! Haha!" I slightly blush from embarrassment and pull my arm back which made the boy slightly stumble forward from the sudden movement.

"Don't you know any manners water boy?" i mumble at him while giving him a glare. I saw he just chuckled at my action which made me more mad but then my brother, Neteyam, put his hand on my shoulder and whispered, "Y/n, don't. Dad said if you get in one more fight your grounded." I puff the air out of my mouth rolling my eyes. It is true, I've been in fights before in the forest where we lived. I won every one of them.

I guess the tall boy that was teasing me heard him and he said to the shorter boy next to him "I always had a thing for feisty girls" while still grinning and making eye contact with me. I scoff

The leader of the water clan catches my attentions when he slightly shouts to the tall boy. "My two children, Aonung and Tsireya shall accompany your children onto the path of learning the way of our people, and the way of water."

I saw the boy known as Aonung protest, "Father this is!-" "Those are my orders son. Now, help the Sully family feel welcomed."

I saw Aonung roll his eyes while his sister was beaming with excitement.

His sister started showing us around the village. I looked around in amazement for the beauty and creativity. I saw Aonung out of the corner of my eye look at me with a look i couldn't read.

We continued walking until we stopped at a house like place, "This is will be your Family's Marui! Known as where you guys will be staying." Tsireya said to us with a smile. I saw Tuk bouncing on the material we were walking on and I couldn't help but smile. When she bounced up mid air i caught her in my arms and chuckled. "Come on Tuk, your not gonna be the only one that's gonna have fun around here!" She only smiled at my comment as I dropped her back onto the bouncy material.

Every few seconds we were walking I would notice Aonung looking at me, but I still couldn't read his look and what he was thinking. I once saw him faintly smile while i looked around in the home of the water clan.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went inside the home with my family. "My brother and I will help you four on how to ride an Ilu tomorrow. I hope you have a nice stay!" Tsireya said as she smiled and made eye contact with my slightly older brother Lo'ak. Neteyam and I share a  mischievous look.

She then left our Marui and I made eye contact with the brother, Aonung as he turned and followed Tsireya.

Next thing I knew I was sound asleep in my new home.

YAY. U FINISHED ONE CHAPTER. 😀👍