Rider Of Wind SPECIAL - [̲̅4]

hi. so. it's been..quite some time. Just so yk, i fucking died 💀 and came back alive, then died again, and came alive and then had a seizure. /j anyways. THANK YOU THREE (@ava996146, @ic3_princesa, @OliviaPatterson086) FOR THE IDEAS! (and not the smut scene ava996146. 😨) ALSO I AM SO SORRY. LIKE SERIOUSLY. school is sucky and my crush is dense asf. anyways let's continue weird bitches.

I walk back to my Mariu and lay back in my spot noticing still no one has woken yet thankfully. I lay my head down and let my head fill with thoughts until I stopped and deciding to go back to bed.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I open my eyes slightly feeling annoyed due to something poking me over and over again. Or should I say someone.

I look over my shoulde and see Tuk poking my slight lower shoulder, I look at her with annoyance and see a slight grin from the young girl and watch as she turned away to mom and dad and holler "She's up!!"

I squint my eyes and look around facing the bright sunlight lighting up the room with everyone standing and some walking.

I stand and stretch my arms since they were sore, i don't exactly know why but from what I know probably from that stupid party.

"It seems you woke up late today Y/N. You really got that precious beauty sleep. " Lo'ak says to me as he bats his eye lashes while saying "beauty sleep".

I slightly walk over to him and use the back of my hand to flick his head. "You are such a loser Lo'ak. Can't even make good comebacks."

"Pft you wish you could have my comebacks" Lo'ak says to me smirking I scoff at his action and speak up "Yeah yeah whatever you think. "

Ok. PLEASE READ THIS RQ. So i don't remember if the Ikrans flew back to the forest or just stayed with the Sully family so let's just say their here with them at the moment. Ok?

I walk outside the Mariu and look at my surroundings. I try to think of what to do today since we had nothing planned with the water siblings. I look to my left and get the best idea ever.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You've heard of an Ikran, right water boy?" I ask Aonung. We were both standing on the dock that was close to my Home.

"That's the thing that flies? Right?" Aonung says with his arms crossed looking at me confused.

"Ding ding ding!" I say "Stay here for a moment. And close your eyes until I say i'm back!"

"Yeah..no way princess." Aonung says looking down at me with a blank expression.

"Please! Just this once." I say putting my hands in a form to show that I was begging.

I watch him slightly scoff to the side and look back to me and speak "Fine."

I watch as he closes his eyes and then run to my families pack of Ikrans. I grab my Ikran. I gently lead her back to Aonung on the dock.

"You can open your eyes now!" I say trying to hold back my smile.

I watch his eyes flutter open while him saying "Took you long eno-" before he could finish his sentance he stops himself while looking at the ikran i had under my hand with wide eyes.

I see him tense up within his whole body which makes me quickly comfort the boy. "Don't worry, she is just like your ilu. She means no harm!" I say quickly.

"Her names Sor'rak." I start saying as I gently rub her jaw, "You know, before all of this moving locations stuff, at my home forest I was called something special. I would ride my Ikran and do amazing tricks, mainly for the young. I was called, El Muskwen or known as The Rider Of Wind. " After I finished speaking and rubbing Sor'rak's jaw I look up at Anoung and see a slightly shocked expression.