Water Theif - [̲̅2]

Y/N POV

I woke up to two things. The sunlight hitting my face and because Neteyam was teasing Lo'ak and Lo'ak was yelling at him for it. I hate having brothers.

I sit up from my position and look around, almost everyone is up and no one decided to wake me? wtf guys ☹️

I stretch to get ready for the day since i remember that today we're going to be doing something with an 'ilu?' I'm guessing that its some type of animal the water tribe uses.

I was about to ask my brothers if Tsireya said anything about where to meet her today to start the training but she appeared outside of our Marui. "Are you four ready?" She asked us smiling. I like her, she got good vibes. Tbh if Lo'ak won't take her I will. JKJK

"Yeah we're ready! I don't know about y/n because she needs her beauty sleep" Lo'ak says as he quotes me, in the past he's woken me up and i've always said "go away Lo'ak i need ny beauty sleep!" So now he mocks me for it. Bitch. 😐

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(that means time skip)

Im still a bit tired from just waking up but as soon as my body hits the cold water i wakes me right up and always makes me shiver. That's the first time i've ever shivered before actually.

I see my brothers and my sisters hovering in the water waiting for me. I swim to them and say "Isn't it early to be swimming?" "Pfh, you'll get used to it princess" Aonung says. Princess? Oh hell naw

"Excuse me princess? Really?" I say looking at Aonung while squinting my eyes at him. "Yes really" He responds smirking at me. Ew he sucks at flirting or whatever he's trying to do.

"Anoung! Anyways, follow us!" Tsireya says as she looks at anoung in an annoyed manner. She then swims down into the water and roxto and anoung follow her. My siblings and I look at one another and quickly dive down.

I hold my breath and look around me in amazement. Everything was so vibrant and beautiful! I get out of my trance and follow the water clan siblings.

I start to feel the need for air and I see my brothers and little sister need air too. I swim to the surface while the water clan siblings stay unmoved in the water. I watch my two brothers gasp for air when they reach my level.

Aonung, Tsireya, and Roxto then swim up and meet us at the surface. Tsireya then speaks up "Your guys' breathing patterns aren't the same as ours I'm guessing. Here follow me." She leads us to a rock and has us all sit in a circle, me sitting between Neteyam and Aonung.

(I'm gonna be honest I forgot what Tsireya says to Lo'ak about the breathing so bare with me bbgs 😍)

"Become one with the water, and to do so we must control your breathing. Instead of breathing from up here," Tsireya says as she uses my brother Lo'ak as an example putting a hand on his chest, she then continues, "breath from your lower stomach. This technique helps build of up easily and helps slow your heart rate. Lo'ak now focus and breath" She says. My brother breaths through his stomach and I notice that his breaths are shaky.

"Lo'ak..your heart beat is becoming faster. Please focus" She says as her hands still roam his body, he nods his head in agreement and says "sorry." I slightly giggle at the act and look at anoung and my brother and see your smiling too.

ANOUNG POV

I look at y/n and see she is giggling, I smirk and look at Neteyam, her older brother and laugh slightly. I looked at y/! when she wasn't looking and was thinking if I should try doing what Tsireya did on Lo'ak and try it on her to not only help her, but to see if she is like her other brother. I feel eyes on me and look back at Neteyam and shakes his head back n' forth.