Special Ride Home - [̲̅3]

Y/N POV

I watch my brother Neteyam swim away to shore after the awkward silence was too much. "Technically, I rode the Ilu on the first try." I say breaking the silence while following Anoung swim away to shore.

"Pft no you didn't princess." Anoung says as he turns his head around, looking me up and down while still swimming ahead.

"Oh yeah water boy, I didn't fall off once, the only thing that held me back was my loose top!" I say stating my point .

"Yeah yeah whatever you believe in princess"

"Will you stop calling me princess? Did Lo'ak tell you to call me that or something?" I say questioning why he called me that nickname over and over again.

"Nah. It's just cause I like it." Anoung says as we both stop. He looks down at me with a mischievous look on his face reminding me of when me and Neteyam looked at one another during the breathing incident and when Tsireya went to grab us for training that morning. All I did in return to respond was a soft scoff and eyeroll, my personal signature move.

Anoung walked out of the water and walked to the shore waiting for me. It took me a bit longer to head to the shore since I'm not all that used to swimming. I stepped onto the warm sand that i felt beneath my feet and I felt the water from my hair and my upper body droop down.

I then stretch my arms and say to Anoung "Well I'm gonna start heading home to get my top fixed. And also, thanks..I guess for..you know what you did earlier. Don't think that i'm gonna be buddy buddy with you though..."

"Pft, whatever princess. You wish you were 'buddy buddy' with me." Anoung says looking at me with a smirk.

"Whatever.." I say slightly smiling, i then turn around and start walking back home until I heard once again an annoying voice.

"Y/n!.." I turn to face him looking confused. "..Listen, there's going to be this party tonight. The teenagers around here do it every year at this 'party cove' It's around the south dock. You'll know when you see it. Tsireya wanted me to ask you.." I look at him with a slight smile on my face.

"You don't have to come, if your too chicken." Anoung continues, "You? Calling me chicken? Really? You just wait water boy. Pft." I state, shaking my head at his assumption.

"See you tonight water boy." I say before actually walking away this time. I smile to myself, i wonder if Neteyam and Lo'ak know..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I head to the south dock on the island after sneaking out of the Marui. Luckily no one woke up, I look around to see the so called 'Party cove'.

I notice a cave not to far with slightly colored lights and people. bingo

I make my way to the cave while looking around to make sure no one can see me, if mom found out I snuck out, it would be the death of me...

I look inside the cave and instantly recognize Tsireya and Anoung drinking some liquid I could exactly identify.

I walk over to them and wait for their reaction, "Y/n you made it! I'm so glad your here!" Tsireya smiles as she hugs me "It's good to be here! Now can you give me one reason for why I shouldn't call this 'party cove' lame?" I say looking around, it did look slightly pathetic.

"Well we do have alcohol. It's a type of drink that makes you woozy and makes the world around you look funny as fuck." Anoung says to me stating his point "And I see it already got to you I guess Anoung. " I say smirking looking him up and down and seeing how relaxed he was.