Chapter 9

Vector was emo... and gru did some emo stuff. But then gru confessed that he hated emo people. "WHAT? GRU YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!" Vector yelled. "I did! I have told you so many times!" Gru responded calmly. Vector started to cry. He howled and went into his basement. After a few hours, vector came out, and he was no longer emo. "YAY!" Gru exclaimed. He was delighted to see that vector was no longer crusty and emo. Gru got on all fours and ran around excitedly. Vector got on all fours too. They ran around until they saw a tree. Gru looked at Vector, "Wanna eat the tree, like old times?" VEctor blushed. "You know I would love to," He said. They both climbed up a bit, and started to chew on the tree. "This is so yummy, I don't know why we don't do this every day!" Vector said through a mouthful of wood. "Yeah," Gru said as he looked up at Vector. "This is a really yummy tree too." Vector said. They continued to devour the tree.

After around 4 hours, they reached the stump of the tree. Vector and Gru were both very full of tree, but they weren't stopping here. "Oh yeah!" Vector exclaimed. "The roots are the best part!" Gru looked up at him, blushing. "You're the best part," He said to vector, his face turning pink. Vector blushed. "Don't be so cheezy Gru!" He laughed. They shared a quick smooch before they returned to eating the tree. "The dirt is tasty too!" Gru said. They had gotten to the end of the roots. "Aw man!" Vector frowned. "But I am pretty full." He added. Gru eyed him. "I'm glad we could spend such valuable time together." Vector gave him a loving look, then they shared a smooch again. "Lets go home now," Gru said. They both got on all fours, and after howling, they ran home.