Chapter 12

Gru felt his bald head tingling with excitement as he jumped up and down in happiness. Today was finally the day that he would get leg surgery! He had a leg tumor which caused him to grow a toe on his knee, and it was super duper painful. He hated his knee toe so much! He would growl and bark in pain which caused him to vomit. Vector felt so bad and scheduled a surgery, but the next surgery would only be available in 4 months, so gru would have to suffer. He endlessly sobbed for those months and vector slapped him because he sounded like a mix of squidward and a dying pig when he cried. "AUUAAAGHHHHH OOOUOUOOO WAWAAAA AHEACKAHEACKAHEACK WHAOOWOWO HUAGOGAG" but now it was 4 months later! Gru walked into the doctors office and squealed, "HEHEHEHH I'M HERE TO GET MY KNEE TOE SURGERY!!!" The doctor was so tarfied of gru that he shook and had a seizure!!!!!!!! Anywaysssssssss..... Vector kicked gru into the operating room, but kicked him so much that gru's knee toe slammed into the knife! Then he cried becasuse it hurt so much like omg he cried and screamed like a wolf "AWOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOWOWOO WOWOOOOOWOWWOOOOWOOOWOOOWOOOWOOOO WAUGHAGHAGHGHGAHGGHGAHGHAGAHGAHGAGHGAHGAHAGAHAG WOOOGY WYWYWY" Then the doctor ran in there and put him under the anesthesia and he passed out cold. Then the doctor numbed him leg and sliced off his toe, then stole the tumor out of his body! Gru was sooo happy that he started to jump up and down and around! Yippee hooray!!!!!!! Gru then realized his leg was super fragile and tender so he collapsed in pain and started to sob. Vector cried, "NOO MY DISCORD KITTEN DONT CRY! ITS OKAY GRUEY WUEY!" Gru woke up, and looked into vectors diarrhea brown eyes, and then smooched his crusty, chapped lips. The kiss caused vector's lips to immediately crack and start bleeding a huge amount but he didn't care anymore, he just wanted his cute little gru poo to be alright!" Gru giggled, and they drove home to care for gru's leg. When they got home, vector put gru in the mattress and gru slept for 4 hours. Vector went out during his cute kitten slumber and bought some food. He bought bugs to eat. When he got back he woke up gru. Gru vomited when he saw the bugs. Um anyways end of chapter 12!!!!!!!!