Chapter 11

This is actually going to be Lightning mcqueen x tow mater because im getting sick of writing about gru and vector. OK so

Lightning was driving to the annual car party when he drove past tow. He felt his face go red, only if he could one day confess his love for tow. He decided to stop and turn back, to go talk with tow. "Hey tow, hows it going?" Tow looked at him and shakily smiled, revealing his cute, giant buck teeth. "Oh, I'm alright!" He wiped a tear from his eye. Lightning noticed this. "Tow, are you... crying?" Tow looked surprised and his car cheeks were flushed. "Uh.. i guess. It's just that Theres the annual car party... and I'm, not invited." Lightning noticed another tear fall down his face. "Oh, I-I was just heading there. I can probably get you an invite... but well... you would have to do something awkward.." Tow's face lit up, "Really? I don't care what it is, thankyou lightning!" He hugged Lightning with his towing hook. Lightning blushed as he said "You will have to go as my date." Tow was surprised. "Oh-um" His car face went pink. "That's okay!" He touched lightning's tire, and lightning blushed, "It shouldn't be an issue" Tow smirked with a flirty gaze. Lightning met tow's boogery green eyes, and felt his car face go more red. "Are you saying.. You want to be my date.. But like for real real?" Tow blushed as he quickly looked away, "Uh.. yeah" He smiled shyly. Lightning grabbed Tow's tire and pulled him forward, and smirked as their faces grew close. "Then, shall we leave?" Tow blushed, and quickly touched his lips to Lightning's. Lightning's eyes were wide, was this really happening? Was he finally kissing the masculine, manly car he had always dreamed of? Or was this just another dream? Tow looked down at the floor, then shyly at lightning. "Are you okay kitten?" He said in his deep, rusty, masculine tow truck voice. Lightning blushed more, "No no, it's okay, that was just really surprising." Tow let out a little poop, then sighed, "I guess we better get going to the party, I am your date after all." Lightning nodded his car face in agreement, and they drove away romantically into the sunset.