Chapter 7. HATE.

A/N: Here's the chapter I promised all you lovelies for the New Year.
A very very Happy New Year everyone reading Fitoori, may this coming year (2023) turn out to be the best one yet and fingers crossed- Covid stays the f away from India ( and every other country out there) though the chances are looking meek so guys please- please be careful, sanitize and get your 3rd Vaccine dose if you's haven't already-- alright! DONE preaching. 😌😛

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (yet again coz last one got preached)

This chapter is just 18,500 words so I hope you enjoy it. The story is finally moving forward- just one more chapter after this and from then all chapters will have Jodha and Jalal together. (OMG can't wait to write those one's)

WARNING: This chapter has a segs scene so a MATURE warning is implied! Lemme know if you guys want me to put a warning before the segs-scene starts so I can edit that in and it can help you guys skip it if you wish (It starts when Jalal goes into the BATH so skip that part if you are below 18- No, really skip it.) There is also some usage of words (f*uc*,pu$$y etc) that can be deemed offensive to some people so please don't hate me for those as they were required to complete the intensity of the scene.

Right, you guys have been warned - now what are you's waiting for? 😉

Jodha was sitting amongst her council, listening to each of them relay the updates on the departments under them

Gunjan, in charge of Gondwana's navy, had requested more recruits for the ships and Burak, the lead hunter and in charge of all villages settled close to the forest border, seemed to have an ever-growing supply of men and women coming to him for Jobs. They coordinated with each other, fulfilling the demands of the Kingdom.

Gunjan will have her recruits and Burak was also made the person to Visit if in need of work- it kept the Gondi Population busy and earning. Jodha, who had known this had been a problem before could only rejoice to see that her council was doing its job as was expected.

Bheem, in charge of her armies and their training, informed her of the fact that the soldiers had fully healed from the last war with Islam shah and had returned to training at full blast. The need for weapons was mentioned and Jodha promised to contact their Chinese friends for more gunpowder and Southern friends for their steel.

Durgavati Devi, in charge of the finances, was absent as she was currently in Amber, visiting her daughter but her report was read by Satya who informed Jodha that everything was running smoothly. The only minor discrepancy was in the money collected from Mathura, which had been lagging to meet their requirements lately over which Maan Singh- who had followed her from Amber this year to learn the ropes of running the Business- expanded,

"It's the sales of the Robar Products, for some reason they are sold out everywhere in Hindustan BUT in Mathura. It's possible that it's closeness to Agra-,"

"No, Robar sells exceptionally well in Agra." Jodha pointed out, it was one of her proud moments to realize that the Enemy bought Robar products. Mughal Begums were ridiculously entitled and spendthrift which helped Robar, as it was the most fashionable and highest quality product around, so it was natural for them to buy it.