Part 2

!Mentions of R@pe!

Baji was livid when he found out about the attempted murder. He went as far as threatening to tell my parents, who mined you, have no idea I'm in a gang in the first place! He went on and on about, "I'm in charge of your safety! How can you be careless!" He is acting like a real jerk.

"Honestly Kei this is the most maturity you've ever shown."

"I'm not joking Nakaya. If I feel your safety is being threatened, you are out of all this, just like that." He says snapping his fingers. My cousin always has a laid-back, could-n't-care-less attitude; but when he's mad... that's a monster on its own. Sometimes he can be fun and carefree, but the moment he's ticked off, everything he says in his eyes is true. Especially his threats.

"Calm down Baji, Nakay is alive and well. She can take care of herself." Draken says attempting to cut the tension.

Mitsuya comes in rolling his eyes, "Baji. You're overreacting, and it's not your decision whether Nakaya leaves Toman or not, that's up to her. And come on, think Baji, if you tell your aunt and uncle about Nakaya's occupation, then they will also know you are in the same business."

Baji was quiet after that but never the less still mad. Ignoring his sour mood, Mikey continues with the Section Leader meeting, basically a catch-up on what everyone has been up to. After everybody informed Mikey it was my turn.

"There have been 12 attempted and failed murders or interventions by other gangs towards Toman. Out of the 18 missions you gave me Draken, 18 were completed. Now for the annoying news... there's a gang named Mobius, we have to bring to the light." Pah-chin had already informed Mikey of the gang but as the one in charge of gathering intel, potential threats, and assassinations, I had to bring it up.

"I'm aware of the situation, thank you for the updates Nakaya," Mikey says.

As Draken continues with the meeting, I begin to think about how Mikey and Draken call me by my first name when it's just us, but when we're with people they call me by my last name. Maybe it's out of respect? I don't know.

"No. Not a chance," Baji's yelling wakes me up from my trance. "I nor Hera are going."

Mikey looks pissed as he stands, "If you won't go to the brawl then fine, but you will not make that decision for Hera!" Everyone is taken aback, I can't tell if it's because Mikey yelled or because he called me by my first name.

"I can do whatever the hell I want! She's my cousin, she is like a sister to me! That gang r@ped a girl and she is in the hospital, and you want Hera to go? ARE YOU MENTAL!?"

Baji charges over to me and grabs me by my four arms. "I love you. I don't want you to go and get yourself hurt. Please don't go." I know he was asking but his eyes made it look like he was pleading. But I wanted to fight in this brawl. That girl deserved justice, and I wanted to help give it to her. To hell with whoever tries to stop me.

Baji could recognize the determination on my face and already knew my decision and let go of my four arms.

"You get hurt, and you did. I don't care what they say," Baji turns to the rest of the group, "You keep her safe, I don't care who you are, I'll kill you."

He started to leave upset he couldn't win this fight.

"Where do you think he's going?" Mitsuya asks.

"Probably going to light something on fire. Should we stop him?" Draken asks.

"Humph, let him. That man is so controlling, it's toxic."

"Next thing you know we're going to have to wear masks to protect ourselves from his toxicity," Pah-chin says jokingly.

I wouldn't be surprised if we would have to.