Your first time together (requested)

You were in the bedroom of Jenna's, your girlfriend of three months. It was the middle of December in Los Angeles. You used to love winters back in England, it was snowy and cozy. It was different in the United States. It was a little chilly but still sunny. You missed how it used to be in Europe. Jenna knew that exactly, so she tried her best to make it feel like you're back in your hometown.

You arrived to her apartment around four in the afternoon. You cooked dinner together, she made you hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows in it and you ended up watching your favorite show with the company of a fluffy, white blanket.

Your head was on Jenna's chest, arms wrapped around her waist whilst hers were around your shoulders. It was lovely.

You loved cuddling with her, it made you feel safe and comfortable. You've always dreamed of a relationship like your current one. And after so many wrong, toxic ones, you finally ended up in Jenna's arms.

'Which couple do you think we would be?' The brunette smiled, not taking her eyes off the laptop screen.

'Definitely Ross and Rachel' you said without thinking.

'What? Why? I thought you were gonna say Chandler and Monica, I think they're more like us.'

'Hell no. We both know that you've had a crush on me since college and...'

'We didn't even go to college together, what are you talking about?' Jenna laughed.

'Let me finish, woman, let me speak. So, as I was saying, you've had a crush on me since college and I would definitely write you 18 pages, front and back if it means we're getting back together.'

'Oh, so are we gonna be on a break?'

'It's not gonna be a break! You see, that's what I'm talking about. We're the real life Ross and Rachel' you shrugged playfully.

'Maybe you're right. Good news, they're gonna end up together' your girlfriend grinned to herself.

'I love you' you smiled, looking up at her and resting your head on her shoulder.

'I love you' she looked down at you and she slowly leaned in.

It was a gentle, slow kiss. Your hand tangled in her hair and her fingers carefully caressing your side. She pulled away a little, looking at you with pure love in her brown irises. She smiled at you and connected your lips together again.

This time the kiss was different. It was filled with longing, lust, passion and hunger. The heat rose in your cheeks as your tongue touched the older woman's tongue, quick, electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined.

Her lips found your neck leaving wet, open mouthed kisses all over it. She found your sweet spot and did not waste time to leave several marks on you. You let out a weak moan and felt Jenna smiling against your skin.

'Are you sure about this?' she pulled away and whispered in your left ear, nibbling on your earlobe.

You were weak. She mad you weak. All you could feel were the butterflies in your stomach and the heat between your legs. Your mind was foggy and she hasn't even touched you yet. She started a fire within you that no one else could ignite.

'Yes, I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level' you smiled at her and hinted a small peck on her lips.

'I don't want to rush anything. If you're not hundred percent sure, I can wait, my love.'

You just shook your head lovingly and connected your lips again for a sweet kiss, letting Jenna know that she's all you want.

Her left hand found its way under your shirt, her fingers brushing over your burning skin. Her other hand was playing with the hem of your top. She looked at you once again, asking for your permission to take the material off. You nodded your head and she easily got rid off your piece of clothing.

She covered your bare skin with kisses from your neck, through the valley of your breasts, to your belly, not missing a single spot.

Jenna's hand played with the waistband of your pants, moving to the clasp of your jeans undoing them and slowly opening your zipper. You raised your hips a little, making it easier for her to remove the item.

'You are so breathtakingly gorgeous' your girlfriend whispered while she pressed a few gentle kisses on your cheek. 'Let me know if something is too much or uncomfortable for you, yeah? I want to make you feel loved and I want to take good care of you.'

'I know you do' you whispered, barely hearing yourself.

She kept her promise. You've never felt more loved and adored before. She was perfect. You fell more and more in love with her that night. She was passionate and careful, she paid attention to you, she made sure you're comfortable. You've never experienced anything like that in your previous relationships.

'How are you feeling?' She asked sweetly and hinted a small kiss on your forehead.

'Amazing. I feel like I could die happy now' you giggled and intertwined your fingers with hers. 'I love you so much' you sighed and closed your eyes, hoping you would get some rest.

'I love you' she pecked your lips.

She was quietly playing with your hair. Her other hand was resting on your back, drawing small circles on your skin. Your head was in the crock of her neck, you breathed in her perfume, wishing this moment would last forever.

'Are you hungry?' she whispered.

'A little bit.'

'How about I make us some food?'

'We just cooked dinner. I want you to stay here.'

'That was eight hours ago, love. I wouldn't leave you here, you could help' she chuckled.

'Bold of you to think I can walk or even get out of bed' you said (a bit embarrassed with your confession) and hugged Jenna closer to you (if it was possible).

She didn't say anything. She got up, walked to her closet, she swiftly put a T-shirt on and got one of here favorite oversized hoodies out as well. She walked to your side of the bed and helped you sit up.

'In that case, I have to carry you, beautiful girl. Take this on' she said and handed you the hoodie.

You did what you were told. You were just done with the process when you felt Jenna's hands around your waist. She easily lifted you up and started walking down the stairs to her kitchen. She carefully sat you down on top of the counter and kissed your lips a few times.

'I can't believe you're all mine. I'm the luckiest girl walking on planet Earth' she looked adoringly in your eyes. 'What would you like, Princess?'

'I love your pancakes, but I know it takes a while to make them and it's two in the morning' you sighed.

'If my girl wants to eat pancakes, she will eat pancakes' she shrugged and got a bowl out of the cabinet behind her.

You just smiled to yourself. Jenna was not right. The 'luckiest girl walking on planet Earth' position was already taken. Taken by you. She was everything you've ever wanted and some more.

So here she was, the girl of your dreams, making you pancakes at two in the morning after the most wonderful night together. She was a literal dream come true and you couldn't ask for anything more. 

A/N: I'm taking requests, Loves, so feel free to leave a comment here or message me.