'We should have one!'

A/N: Everyone's aged up in this one :)

"Oh my God, you're so adorable!" you squealed as Jade came out one of the rooms with Caden in her arms.

You were at Jenna's brother's, Markus' house. His wife, Jade just gave birth to their first child, Caden. You and Jenna were extremely excited to meet the little boy for the first time.

"He's so cute, he has our eyes!" Jenna giggled and slowly caressed the boy's chubby cheeks with her index finger.

The little man smiled at your girlfriend and grabbed her fingers in his little hands.

"Okay, I love him, I wanna take him home with me. Can I have him?" she looked at Markus who just playfully rolled his eyes at his sister.

"Well, I think we might want him around, too but you should ask Y/N to have one" winked Jade at you.

You loved the idea of having a child with Jenna, you imagined how it would be to raise a little girl or a little boy together a lot of times, but you've never mentioned it to her. You were afraid of her reaction, she just never seemed to be a kids-girl, so you dropped the topic every time it came up in conversations.

It wasn't different this time either. Jenna ignored the questions and followed her brother to the kitchen to help him with the cocktails and food. It clearly made you sad but you tried to look as happy as you could.

"Why don't you talk about it with her?" Jade asked as she sat down on the couch in their living room.

"What?" you asked confused, copying her movement sitting down next to her.

"Y/N, it's so obvious that you've been thinking about having kids with her. It's also very obvious that it makes you feel sad when she's avoiding the topic. So, why don't you talk to her about it? I mean, she's Jenna after all, she loves you to the Moon and back, I'm sure you guys could figure out something" she gave you a comforting smile and squeezed your knees gently.

"I don't know, Jade. I just don't want to mess things up between us. I love her with my whole heart, she makes me so happy and I wouldn't want to risk losing here because of that" you sighed. "Anyways, can I hold him a little?" you asked a bit shy, pointing at Caden.

"You're more than welcome to!" Jade carefully handed you the boy who giggled at you. It made your heart melt and as much as you enjoyed the moment, it was bittersweet for you.

You were extremely grateful for Jade when she dropped the baby topic. You've felt extremely overwhelmed. If she would've continued, you might have ended up crying.

"You ignored the baby question back there, what was that about? Are you and Y/N okay?" Markus asked Jenna while he poured orange juice in a shaker.

"Everything's fine, you don't have to worry about it" Jenna chuckled nervously, ignoring the questions again.

"Then what's wrong?" the younger Ortega asked.

"I just, ahh, look at her with Caden!" she pointed at you. You were talking with Jade while you smiled down at Caden and gently stroked his head. You looked beautiful and Jenna loved the sight of it. "She would be such a great mom."

"She definitely would" smiled Markus, taking a sip of his drink. "That's why I don't see the problem here. You've been together for 6 years. What's stopping you?"

"Yes, but I don't want to scare her away. We've never talked about kids before, I don't know how she feels about us having one" your girlfriend sighed sadly.

"Well, I'm not the one being together with her and I'm sure you do know her better than me, but I don't think she would mind having a family with you" now it was Markus' turn to look at you playing with his newborn.

"I'll give it a try when we get home" Jenna smiled a little at her brother and helped him set the table.

The evening went great, you had so much fun. You and Jenna were absolutely in love with Caden, he was the cutes little boy ever. He looked so much like Markus and you immediately knew, when he gets older, he's going to be just like his dad. And you couldn't wait to see it.

"I'm so tired" Jenna laid down on your shared bed, not minding to change into her sweatpants and T-shirt.

"Get some sleep then" you laid down on top of your girl, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "What's that look on your face?" you giggled when you saw Jenna pouting.

"It was a reeeally, reeeally short kiss" she whined.

"I wanted to talk to you about something, that's why" you cleared your throat, rolling to your side of the bed.

"That's great because I wanted to talk to you about something, too."

"Yeah? What is it? You can start" you tried to stay calm but deep inside you were freaking out.

"Okay, I don't know how should I start this, so I'm just gonna say it" she touched your hands delicately. "I saw you today with Caden and there's no one else I could imagine having a family with, only you. I would like to have a little one, if you're okay with that and if that's something you would want, as well."

"Are you for real?" you asked in shock.

"Uhm, yes. But we don't have to if you don't want to. I mean, it was just an idea, I don't want to pressure you or anyth..." she couldn't finish her monologue, you kissed her mid-sentence. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment. I was so scared to bring it up because I didn't know how you would react, but I'm so glad you said that" you pressed your forehead to hers and whispered.

"Wait, does this mean what I think it means?" she asked with a big grin on her face.

You just smiled and nodded your head several times before pressing another sweet kiss on her lips. This time it was longer and even more passionate. Jenna got on top of you, peppering your neck with open-mouthed kisses, while her fingers were playing with the hem of your sweater.

"Should we start creating one right now?" she looked at you and wiggled her eyebrows. You couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Definitely, let's create one!" you laughed and connected your lips with hers again.

A/N: i'm taking requests, Loves, so feel free to message me or leave a comment here.