Celia St. James is an arrogant bitch (II.)

'So?' I asked Y/N when we got back to her trailer.

'So what?' she looked at me, confusion written all over her face.

'What do you like to do?'

'Wait, are you serious?' she laughed but when I looked at her without a single smile on my face, she got quiet for a few seconds. 'Jenna, you could literally drown me in a spoonful of water, why the hell would you want to hang out with me?'

'I don't. But Taylor asked us to and I don't want to let her down' I shrugged. It would be nice to drown her.

'What if you just stopped being a child and act like a professional. We do not need chemistry to film these scenes. Plus, sorry to say that but just because we get a coffee together or whatever, there's not going to be chemistry between us. Ever.'

'Why so negative?' I giggled, even though I knew she was right. There was just no way.

'I'm stating the obvious. Don't you have something better to do right now?' she sighed and laid down in her bed.

'No? I thought we're going to be filming all day, why would I have any plans?'

'God, it was just a nice way of saying that I want you out of here' she rolled her eyes irritated.

'Then just say that, damn. Also, you're not gonna get rid off me so easily. Trust me, I hate it as much as you do but I'm willing to spend a few hours with you for Taylor's sake. And for my sake as well. Kissing you was one of the hardest things in my life and not because I'm not a professional but because you're obnoxious as fuck.'

'Enough of the compliments, I might fall in love' she smirked. 'One coffee. One. And we're gonna get it from the coffee machine in the main area. I'm not going to a café with you.'

'Works with me. I would hate it if my fans thought I'm dating you.'

'You have fans?' she raised her brows.

'More than you do' I rolled my eyes at her snarky comment. 'Just a heads up, you're not getting under my skin with that.'

'Then I have to try harder' she smiled.

'Let's just get that coffee and let's get over with this as fast as possible, please.'

She didn't say anything to that. Maybe she ran out of mean comments. Wishful thinking. She picked up her phone from the coffee table and headed to her trailer's door.

'Really? That's the best you could come up with?' Taylor sighed when she saw us sitting on a couch in the main area, sipping on our coffee in silence.

'I mean, that's something. I practically had to force her to come here with me' I shrugged, not knowing what exactly she expects from us.

'You both are damn childish, I hope you are aware.'

'We are' Y/N chimed in the conversation, raising her disposable cup.

'Alright, back to Y/N's trailer right now! Both of you!' she raised her voice and for the first time in months, I saw her getting really mad at us and the situation.

I could tell Y/ N had the same thoughts in her head. She was too scared to protest. She did exactly what Taylor told us to do. Without a word leaving her mouth, she started walking in the direction of her trailer.

I looked at Taylor once again and with a sigh, I followed Y/N with Taylor behind me.

'I like you both a lot and you're gonna hate me for what I'm about to do but I can't let you two ruin my movie' the writer looked at us when we were inside of the trailer.