✩ AETHER, LUMINE, AND PAIMON ✩

✩

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You dragged your feet as you walked home from your job. You sighed as moved one of your (h/c) locks from your face. Your (e/c) eyes were dull and your aura radiated exhaustion.

Your back was aching, and your eyes were fighting sleep at every moment. Your limbs felt like they weighed a ton. Almost as if they were strapped with weights. You let out a tired sigh as you raised your arm to unlock your apartment door.

As you opened the door to your apartment, you frowned as you tried to look away the mountain of bills on your counter. With a heavy sigh, you plopped onto your bed with a quick, "I hate my life" escaping your lips.

You're an average girl. There was nothing special about you. All you really did was live, play Genshin Impact, and work.

You opened your eyes a bit more as you remembered how you hadn't done your daily commissions today. You frowned a bit, thinking about the world. After doing four more commissions, you could finally do Ei's story quest.

You loved Genshin Impact.

You stumbled upon it when you were bombarded with ads about it. You, of course, didn't listen to them, but once an old friend recommended it to you, you decided to give it a shot.

And it was completely worth it.

In an instant, you fell in love. You loved the scenery, the characters, everything about the game was perfect to you.

It really changed your life.

And it's about to do it again.

You sighed after another day was over. You exhaled slowly as you opened the door to your house. 

You weren't as tired as yesterday since they let you off early. Lucky day. You can't say it was fun though. You went into the kitchen and quickly made a snack before plopping down in a seat.

"Welcome home, Mommy!!"

What the fuck?

You froze in place. What was that? No one should be in here. You slowly turned your head to see a small boy with blonde hair and yellow-brownish eyes. He had his hair in a braid. He had a brown baggy t-shirt and brown shorts too. He had a big grin on his face. 

He was holding the hand of a tiny girl who looked almost identical to him. She had the same blonde hair and yellow-brownish eyes. She had short hair and a white hairpiece. She was wearing a white dress. She smiled at you.

... What. the. hell.

Did they just call you 'mommy'? As in mother?

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 ➭ genshin impact ✘ mother!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें