Prologue

"Some people can't keep their promises huh," my friend stated while looking at her phone. I looked at her with confusion written on my face.

"A-ah wala naman hehe may mukhang pwet kasing dumaan sa news fee— Hala!" She exclaimed as she tried to get her phone back but it's already too late. I already saw what was displayed.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Mukhang maayos na siya," I said while looking at his picture on the screen. "Iiyakan mo nanaman yan," my friend said while rolling her eyes at me and took her phone back.

"Manahimik ka baka masingahan kita," I joked while trying to stop my tears from falling.

He dyed his hair

He broke his own words just like that.

Just like how it's so easy for them to make a promise,

It is also that easy for them to break it.

"Restroom lang," I rushed towards the hallway and looked for the restroom.

"Nasira pa make up ko—Wah!" I slipped, When a large hand held my waist stable.

"Hindi ka kasi—," I frozed when his eyes met mine. He immediately removed his hand around my waist. "I-im sorry," I  pinched the back of my hand as I looked at him, at the man who made me feel whole but also completely worthless. He was shamelessly scrutinizing my entire face which made me feel uncomfortable.

It's been a week since we broke up. My throat started to ran dry whilst I stared at him, reminiscing the bittersweet memories we spent together.

"Well, Err. I have to go." Steffi Immediately tried to get away from me

'Not this time ' I thought.

I grabbed his wrist, centimeters before he could've slipped away.

"Steffi. I don't know how you managed to move on in such a short period of tim-"

"Arcity." He cutted my sentence before I could even think about what to say next.

"No! You can't possibly moved on that fast! Tell me! Did you even love me? How could you! I-i told you everything! I trusted you!

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!"

'You know those moments where your brain doesn't even process what's going on? Or whatever consequences it could make as long as you can let it out? Those feelings. Those hurtful feelings that you kept inside for so long, Where you burst whatever it all was. Saying whatever, Not caring where you were, Who you're with, What could happen, Nor what to do. Sweet relief and Bitter stress at the same time.

At that moment, I only wanted one thing.

I only WISHED for one thing.

'Save me'

Regardless of the fact that my brain and mouth is on autopilot mode screaming at the one person

who gave the love I needed to feel, and patched the hole in my heart that's been open for way too long.

End of Prolouge, Read more to find out what Steffi's response was.

@Ayesha
@Freya