Chapter 3

'It was Scott...' The one who prevented Steffi from slapping me. "Don't you know what RA 9262? Or should i explain it to you?" Scott. "Don't meddle with somebody else's business, you dork. Did your mother fail to teach you any morals?" Steffi barked.
"Coming from you who's about to Physically abuse a woman. Talking about morals, tch. So you expect me to sit back and watch you harass her?"

'Goodness, why is he defending me?' I wondered.

"But she slapped me first!" Steffi. "Hmm, but I didn't see anything, are you sure? There wasn't exactly witnesses here to vouch for your ass. And if ever she did, I'm sure you deserve it."

'Gosh! Why is this guy defending my ass, I'm no damsel in distress in need of stupid boys to save the day'

"Approach her again, and you're dead."
'Ahh! I'm not supposed to be melting! What in the world am I feeling!'

"Tsk, as if I'm scared, bahala na kayo jan sinisira nyo araw ko." Steffi walked out.

Scott gave me a another handkerchief to wipe my dry tears. "I didn't ask for your help, but Thanks." I said while wiping my uncontrollably stupid tears. He stole a glance.

"Uhm... Narinig mo ba lahat?" I asked desperately changing the topic, he nodded. "you're pathetic and desperate." Kumunot naman ang noo ko dahil sa sinabi nya. "I'm not!" I replied.

"yes you are. Nag hahabol ka, nagpapakamartyr ka kahit alam mong may mas mabuti pa diyan compare sa kanya"

'I love him so much, you don't understand'

'hindi naman siguro mali mag mahal nang sobra noh?'

But then I suddenly remembered something,

'Omg! Yung make up ko! I've been talking to Scott na ganito ang face ko!'

"Yung make up ko!!" I screamed, ran downstairs towards the restroom leaving Scott at the rooftop.

While I'm retouching my make up I heard a voice coming from one of the cubicle. It was Jasmine. "Yes, as in! Arcity is so desperate, she can't accept the fact that I'm better than her... Hey! I know how to draw my eyebrow kaya... Yeah she really deserves that... As if minahal talaga sya ni Steffi, I'm the only person that Steffi loves." I think she's oncall with someone. But it hurts hearing her saying it.

'Ouch self ha? But don't cry self kaka retouch mo lang. Mahal ang make up...' And then bigla bumukas ang door ng cubicle. "Alright... Yeah... Bye." she said and hung up her phone

'Act cool Arcity, you're fine'

"Oh it's you... Seriously girl, you're so desperate." she started

"Okay sabi mo eh." I said in a teasing voice. I don't want a fight. "Isa pang lapit sakanya I'll make you more miserable desperate girl." she warned.

"Atleast I know how to draw my eyebrow." before she can react I get out at the restroom.

Finally Im home! And wala nanaman si mom and dad. 'Always naman eh, psh.' I am very tired. Madaming nangyari in today! After kong umalis sa restroom I saw Scott sitting in our living room, and buong araw hindi nya ako pinansin, hmp. I lay down and check my schedule in my phone. We don't have any homework and activities, Yess! Finally i can rest!! Before pa'ko maka talon sa tuwa, Simisthre entered my room.

She's my sister, 3 years younger than me. We're different from each other but we love the other to death nonetheless.

"Atee!" she said and strutted towards my bed wearing a bathrobe. "Hmm?" I hummed a reply "Are you busy?" umiling naman ako she smiled.

"I got a 98 in Mapeh!" she announced

"That's great! Congratulations my love!" I rejoiced, I thought aalis na sya after but she didn't. "Ehem, your promise?" I looked at her with confusion written on my face "You promise if I got 95+ on Mapeh we will go to the club"

'oo nga pala. I thought makakapanghinga na ako'

"oh! uhm, okay get ready. I'll wait for you in the car" Hindi ako maka tanggi sakanya! Because I know she worked hard para makakuha ng 95+

'Wah!'

"Kanina pa ako ready ate" and she removed her bathrobe, and she's wearing sexy dress, where the fuck did she get that kind of dress?

"Don't tell me...yan ang susuotin mo? Sinasabi ko sayo Thre."

"Come on Ate! Minsan lang naman toh, pleasee? And don't be such a killjoy, club yun kaya normal lang ang mga ganitong suotin." pag dedepensa nya.

"but" I started.

"Minsan lang naman please???" She cut me off. I sighed, defeated. "Fine, but you're staying within my sight at all times."

'minsan lang naman, minsan lang.'

We're already in the club and Simisthre is dancing like a wild tigress. This is boring, and gosh! for sure pag nalaman toh nila mom and dad...

'Ah! Nervemind, I don't want to think such trivial thoughts'

"Come Ateeee, let's dance!" pang aaya nya sakin, umiling lang ako.

'Bat nga kasi ako pumayag uli?!'

I'd rather do some assignments than clubbing! I decided mag restroom muna ako to refresh my mind because of my stupid decision.

But before I can enter the restroom, I heard a bad noise...

It sounded like someone are making out.. Inside the Restroom.

'Goodness, pati ba naman sa restroom, I could even see people doing the deed left and right, atleast let me pee'

I was about to leave, para hindi ko sila ma istorbo but I hear something again "I will always love you Jasmine..."

@Rakki