Chapter 2

I've found out that the strange man who helped me was Scott Aislan, he migrateted from the United States. 'So that's why he's so fucking handsome'

It's because he's half American half Pilipino.

"Hey! stop daydreaming about Steffi he doesn't love you anymore. He already moved on, wake up girl." My friend Fiona. All my pain came rushing back when I remembered him, not to mention what he did earlier. 'It hurts so bad.'

Then I remembered something. No he hasn't moved on yet! "he still loves me, he hasn't dyed his hair yet." Fiona looked at me with a confuse face.

"We've promised each other that if ever we break up we won't dye our hair, unless we've moved on' and he still hasn't dyed his hair so it means he's still inlove with me." I explained with a confidence stand. "Delusuional ka talaga Girl... Promises are meant to be broken! Baka naka moved on na sya pero di lang tinupad ang promise mo." Maybe Fiona was right. "50-50" I told her. She looked at me with confusion written on her face again. "50% chance he still loves me, 50% he doesn't love me anymore" I explained with a nervous smile.

'I know you still love me Steff.'

"Done with the chit-chat?" A deep voice suddenly slapped me out of my reverie, I saw his handsome face again.

'those eyes gosh!'

We nodded eventually nodded after recovering from his charms. Fiona stood up and headed to her sit and gave me a hand signal, implementing 'let's talk later'

I Can't believe this Half (handsome) American is my seatmate.

Napunta ang atensyon ko kay Steffi and Jasmine na mag ka holding hands while listening to our teacher. My demeanour changed, we never did that kind of stuff. My heart broke.

'nakakailang basag na toh ha.'

"If you cry right now, I'll tell our teacher that you're planning to cut classes." Scott spoke. "Huh? Me?! I dont cutt classes!" i replied "then don't cry."

"I'm not crying!" he shrugged and nakinig nalang sa prof namin. He's kinda wierd though.

It's lunch time and i can't find Fiona! 'where the hell is that girl??'. Im in the mid' of finding her when suddenly i saw him, Again. He's not with Jasmine so it's my time to talk to him again. "Steffi." he looked at me without emotions written on his face. 'psh i already know this, he'll act like he don't love me anymore because he don't show's any emotion, then I'll find out that he still loves me, duh! I read wattpad kaya.' "What now?" he asked "let's talk, PROPERLY. i want a closure, please?" he hesitate for a while and nod.

"So what do you want?" Steffi asked "Ang ganda ng view sa rooptop right? We used to hang out here or should i say...this is our dating place" i chuckled "Straight to the point Arcity. What do you want?" my emotions changed. "I want us to comeback." i said, hoping he will say yes to me. "we've already talked about this! I don't love you anymore, i have MY JASMINE." my tears want to drop 'please wag tears i dont want to ruin my make up!'

"ha-ha-ha-ha-ha dami kong tawa mga five. San ba ako nag kulang? I loved you more than i love myself, where did i go wrong? What did i do? Am I not enough?" i asked kasabay nang pag patak ng aking mga luha. I want to cursed my tears for falling, because my make up is now ruined!

"Wanna know why i broke up with you? At bakit ko pinalit si Jasmine sayo?" he smirked. "Easy, It's because Jasmine is better than you." ouch, it gives me heartache. It's like there's an poisonous arrow that directly hit me on my heart. Jasmine is better than me? "how?" i asked "Well she's prettier than you. Sexier than you. Taller than you. She may not smarter than you, but still, she's better than you." i can't believe he just compared me to a dumb girl who doesn't know how to draw her eyebrow right!

"And i got bored on you, Jasmine know what FUN is. You're boring, Also i only dated you because i want you to distract on your study so that i can be the top 1, but i easily get bored so i broke up with you." Instead of crying because of sadness, naging anger tears. 'Baka next sadness bird tas naging angry bird' I slapped him hard hangang yung hand ko tumagos sa hottie bone nya. "How could you do this to me!? I loved you for real!" I cried. And he slapped me so hard that my cheeks become numb. 'ouch!' He was about to slap me again but someone caught his hand.

@Rakki