Fallen angel - Andy Biersack

I was currently on the couch watching tv since my boyfriend Andy was hanging out with his friends. I wanted to come along but he said he no since he had to do some 'business' with them. Im assuming he's cheating on me then but I didn't accuse him of anything yet I just let it slide for now. It's been like this for a few nights now where he leaves to hang out with his 'friends' and doesn't want to invite me. I'm scared if he fell out of love with me.

"I'm home, we need to talk." Andy said closing the door behind him. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Glad you figured that out already." I remarked rolling my eyes. He sighed and sat down next to me on the couch silently. "I'm scared you'll leave me if I tell you." He said quietly. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Why would I leave you?....wait I swear if you cheated on me-" "no I didn't don't worry." He interrupted me. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Im a fallen Angel." He said. I burst out laughing. "Andy, I know you said you were Batman but come on, a fallen Angel? Your kidding me." I remarked still laughing. Andy rolled his eyes and waited for me to stop laughing. I shut up when I saw he was serious. "There's no way...proof?" I asked. He stood up and let black silky wings grow out of his back rather quickly. I looked at them in shock

"What....that's so fucking cool! You should've told me immediately when we started dating oh my god so like are you bad or good?" I ranted. He looked at me and smirked. "So you actually don't care if I'm a fallen Angel? Dahm okay...well yes I am a good angel, not bad I just made god pissed and boom he sent me down to earth but we're on good terms." He replied sitting back down on the couch. I looked at his wings admiring them.

"My friends, you know the band,Ashley, Jinxx, so on, they're all fallen angels like me so we snuck out every night to fly for fun and we can't do that if your there now can we?" He said winking. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You still should have told me because this is badass!" I said looking at his massive wings again.

"Can I um...touch them?" I asked nervously. He smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, I usually don't let people touch them but your the only exception." He replied patting my head. I glared at him. I touched his wings and oh my god they were soft. His wings moved and wrapped around me making me cuddle against him. I blushed burying myself in Andy's side. "Your cute when you blush." He whispered.

(Oooh ima make more Andy fallen Angel imagines cuz why the hell not.)