Saviour - Jinxx

TW: su!c!de ⚠️

Today was the day I was going to end all my pain and suffering...and finally be free. Nobody could stop me. I already left a suicide note message to each and every one of my friends including Jinxx. They'll see it in the morning but by then it'll be too late.

I was walking inside a building going up its steps and couldn't wait to finally be free. It was the moment I've longed for. Once I got to the top of the building I instantly felt the cold air of the night hit my body. It was a refreshing temperature change.

My phone dinged and I realized I got a message from Jinxx. I sighed and opened the text message.

Jinxx: Y/N what the hell?? Where are you, please don't do this I love you too much.

I smiled to myself knowing he loved me but it was just as a friend I'm sure. No one can actually love me in any other way.

Me: don't come looking for me Jinxx this is my chance to be free and I don't need you to ruin it.

I felt a tear slide down my face and I sat on the edge of the building pondering if I should jump or wait it out. I decided to wait it out and look over all my happy memories I've had with everyone. I was friends with a lot of bands since I was friends with black veil brides. I was friends with Ronnie Radke and oh boy was he the best person to hang out with. He was always so funny and a chill person overall but oh was he so overprotective of me. He was a brotherly figure to me and I was a sisterly figure to him. I remember how he performed 'the Drug In Me Is You' to me on the acoustic guitar personally. It wasn't anything romantic it was just a brotherly sisterly bond and I enjoyed having him sing to me. He had a great voice that I'll definitely never forget.

Oh Andy, he was my second brother, he wasn't blood but I considered him a second brother. He was so nice and he always was there for me through everything. He was so nice to me and I never understood why and I never got used to the compliments he used to throw at me. Hearing rude insults come at me my whole life, Andy being nice was a pleasant change.

The whole band of bvb was like a family to me, a family I've never had. A family I never thought I'd have. The only one that I wouldn't consider family was Jinxx. He was more than that to me, he was always somebody I looked up to as a violinist, a guitarist and as a best friend. I always hoped we would become more than friends because I've always had a crush on him but it wouldn't matter now. I did confess my feelings to him in the suicide note and I know he wouldnt think of me the same way. Who would love somebody like me?

I thought of Kellin and how we used to do duets together all the time. Our voices blended with each others perfectly even if I thought I didn't sound good. He was the best friend I always wanted.

Vic...he was another best friend of mine. He would play guitar hero with me along with the rest of Pierce the Veil. They were amazing guys and so sweet. I didn't deserve them and they didn't deserve me. I was nothing and I wish people would realize that.

I sighed and looked down below and saw the cars that looked like ants from up here zoom by. I thought of everyone I loved and that wasn't that many people but hey at least some people cared about me even though they shouldn't have.

I heard somebody come up to the roof and I quickly turned around to be met by Jinxx who had tears running down his face. "Oh my god Y/N you scared the shit out of me, get away from the ledge please." He said cautiously.

I looked away from him and looked down again. "Jinxx it's pointless, nobody should've even liked me to begin with. I'm a waste of space. Trust me Jinxx." I stated with tears running down my face. I heard Jinxx walk closer to me cautiously. "That's not true...I don't like you, I love you and more than a friend. I wish I couldve told you that sooner." He said from behind me. "Listen I will jump if you don't back away from me...wait what?" I turned to look at him when I really processed what he said. "Jinxx you shouldn't...you shouldn't love me." I choked on sobs. He shook his head. "That's not true, you deserve to be loved Y/N, I love you so much you don't understand." Jinxx stated crying. "I'm making you cry Jinxx, I love you okay?" I said sadly. I placed my hands on the ledge and pushed myself forward. "Nope I'm not letting you!" Jinxx exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back with him. I sobbed even harder.

We were both laying down on a tall buildings roof and it wasn't as romantic as I wished it would be. I sobbed into Jinxxs chest while he just pulled me closer to him. "I'm sorry Jinxx, I'm so so sorry." I sobbed. He played with my hair carefully. "Don't be, I love you so much and I care for you more than anyone will know alright?" He said making me look at him. I looked into his gorgeous eyes and leaned closer. He started leaning closer to and I felt his lips collide with mine. He passionately kissed me and smiled into the kiss. We broke apart to catch some air. "Hopefully that made you realize how much I love you and how much of a wreck I would be if you were gone, especially the band..they love you too Y/N, your there sister." He said caressing my cheek.

I let a few tears escape but Jinxx wiped them away. "Don't cry darling, everything will be alright I promise." He said before kissing me again.

All I know is that I really am gonna be okay, Jinxx made me realize that. I'm glad he saved me. He's my savior.