𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏♡

FIRST PERSON

 I was waiting for my immature brother and his friends the a alley, Karp was in the trash looking for a purse for their prank."I found one, I am coming out, "he yelled, struggling to get out the trash  "Karp, you finally found something in your life. " Peter said being sassy,"Dumpster Dave comes through" Averman said helping him out. "What do you think?" Karp asked "Lovely, Karp, it goes  with your eyes." Averman said "You gonna take that from him,Karp "Peter said. I rolled her eyes, knowing the comment would start something "Remind me to bust you, Averman" Karp said in anger "Thanks Peter, Thanks very much" Averman said annoyed. Charlie ran up to the "did you get it?" Karp asked Charlie and he responded with"Yeah, right there!" "yeah!" Karp said looking at the can of chili. Karp tried to leer a dog with the can of chili"Here, Petie. Here boy.A little chili to keep you warm, buddy." Karp said "warmer the better"Averman commented. I just stood there disgusted and the boys commented even more saying "Oh, yeah, that's nice" and "Oh yeah, Look!" and then they were saying good job to the dog. we are walking behind the dog "I cant believe he ate the can to" Karp said "He sniffs" averman said watching the dog "He sniffs again" averman said again."looking for the perfect place" Averman said "you guys are disgusting" I said they ignored me a minute later the dog did its business and they all got happy and start jumping and high-fiving each other and they put the dogs Number-Two in the purse and Averman said "full load" covering his nose as some of the other did also they put it down and put a dollar bill in it and ran as fast as they could they hide behind a truck watched someone pull over they got excited and started to focus more.As the man picked it up averman said"Yeah,There is more inside" smirking "He's taking off with it,This guy deserves what he gets". Peter said and he was actually right to as the guy to took off they all got out of their hiding spot and the guy sceamed and threw it out the window and they all started laughing even me put not as loud.The guys looks out his window and peter said"oh,guys he saw us" and they we started running as the guy started chasing us in his car.We started climbing a fence and he got out of his car and started chasing us and struggled to climb the fence we through a tube and jumped around on stuff and we ran on a board and the man fall and hit his privet part  and said"Oh my" he fall over and landed on the ground and we escaped we went to the rink and started playing as my teammates was shooting the puck in to the goal Goldberg said "keep it down please, Hey there is no need for this,Lets talk,come on I am your friend aren't i?" "come on Goldberg,at least try to stop it i am tired of chasing the puck" Jesse said annoyed "Be careful, man it almost it me that time" Goldberg argued "Goldberg you're the goalie it is supposed to hit you" Charlie said. "Does that sound stupid to anyone else?" Goldberg questioned as a black limo pulled in and it started to drive out on the ice everyone looked and started walking to it everyone was talking and peter said"You don't know what you are doing" sounding a bit scared " I will take care of it" Jesse said as the limo door opened, a man got out in a suit with a long jacket and walked up to us and Jesse said " Yo dude, you obviously are in the wrong hood , This is my dominion. This is a drug-free zone, you understand? " And started to talk again "We ain't buying nothing, I'm feeling generous today, So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla bootie outta here, before we be using your eyeballs as hockey pucks" everyone started laughing including me. the man responded saying "Thanks bro, but I'm not going home till I take care of business"

WORDS:722

thank you more reading please bear with me this is my first ever fanfic i might post tomorrow byeeeeeeeeeee