𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕♡

FIRST PERSON POV 

FIRST PERSON POV 

Fulton Reed grabbed their hoods and threw them into the trash like they did the Karp. I giggled at their horrified expressions and the boys started to tease them, the Hawks struggled to get up as Fulton looked dead in their eyes. I'm pretty sure Fulton growled at them and  they ran off, We started to thank Fulton and he just walked away. 

At practice 

"One, two, three BOOM! Coach yelled as Karp fell on the ice  I stood next to Charlie as he laughed with Jesse. Coach said to Goldberg " get out there cream-cheese boy lets go!" LATER... We were practicing our fake falls and coach yelled " if we cheat, we gotta make those falls look real". As terry knocked down peter I knocked down Charlie and I looked over at Connie and Guy I smirked, knowing that they both had the biggest crushes on leach other. After that Coach made us get in a line and chant " Take the fall!, Act hurt!,Get indignant " We chanted i wish we didn't have to cheat it is so boring. He made us chant again and after that he said " Good!,you guys are ready". 

FIRST PERSON POV

We were currently in a game and the cheating method wasn't working, Me and Averman sat on the bench rolling out eyes this sucks so bad!. Goldberg just is rolling around on the ice this is so embarrassing as the buzzer went off it looked like Goldberg was arguing with the ref "This is so dumb" I told Connie and Averman "I know" Connie grumbled. Goldberg was arguing with Coach and gave him a bad attitude I just sat there looking into space thinking about the Hawk boy,Banks. I wasn't even paying attention until i heard Coach yell "What? I'm insulted by that!". Coach puts me and Charlie on the ice Charlie finally got the puck, then  one of the jets cam trying to get it, I skated over there trying to get the other guy off his back, but i got pushed, then the ref yelled "face off!, let's go" I'm so done with this. Coach yelled for Charlie he skated over there, but he looked mad after he heard what coach said after that i got pulled back into the box.  Charlie got put into a corner again everyone was yelling words of encouragement he kicked the puck to a teammate and Coach got mad.

AFTER THE GAME 

"We can't even win when we cheat"Terry said "Stupid cake-eater tricks" Jesse yelled and then Connie said" That was embarrassing",  "you can say at again" I said looking down and then Coach yelled at Charlie "Charlie! What is the  matter with you?" I glared at Coach he is getting on my nerves. " When I tell you to do something you do it!,You got it?" He continued "look at me" "you can't make me cheat" Charlie said, glaring at coach as he threw his stuff down stumping away I followed him to see if he was ok. I see terry and Jesse walk out with their dad 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IS A MESS!!!