𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ♡

FIRST PERSON POV 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As Charlie and I walked home, there was an awkward silence in the air I suddenly got the courage to speak up "Hey Charlie, are you ok??". He replied with " Yea, why?" "Because you are never this quiet" I say, smirking, he rolled his eyes and spoke "you are so dumb" pushing my head with a smile we started to laugh.

I will never tell him this, but he is the best brother i could ask for. 

 TIME SKIP, THIRD PERSON POV 

Gordan Bombay knocked on the door of the Conway's apartment as Casey looked thru the looking hole she sighed and unlocked the door "hi".Gordan said "please just go away Charlie and Y/N don't want to be on the team anymore, and neither they nor I have anything to say to you." as she tried the shut the door, He stopped it and said " Well, I have something to say to you" as she responded with "Oh, really? Door-to-door mistreatment now. Now the team can feel miserable between games too,huh" and Gordan finally told her what he came to do " I came to apologize to Charlie" not including Y/N's name because he didn't do anything to her. and after said "To all of you." "what?" she questioned in confusion "Apologize" he said looking at her with guilt in his eyes. "Well... you should" she said in shock after that she finally let him in "Charlie,Y/N somebody's here to see you". Charlie and Y/N ran to the door and stopped as soon as they saw Gordan, He spoke up saying "Hey Charlie,Y/N, how ya doin'" 

HEYY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN FOREVER IVE BEEN BUSY ALL SUMMER LONG LOL, BUT THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES AND I WILL CHANGE THEM!!