𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ♡

Third person 

Bombay speed walked outside looking for Hans and sighed, not seeing him. 

First person 

My brother and friends looked thru the trash and Averman found a magazine and said" I don't believe it, who would throw these away!" "people with common sense" I mumbled, rolling my eyes this is embarrassing I hope no one from school will see me, i zoned out all i could think about was banks from the hawks,how he pushed my brother and just smirked and suddenly  the boys started running and ganged up on peter he was saying he was sorry and some random people(the hawks) stole this magazine from Karp  "Hey!" he yelled. i realized it was the hawks one of them said "Hi girls" and smirked like he did something and the another one said as they started to state around us "Does your mommy know you have that?" teasing us Banks said " that would be good bathroom reading" staring at me and Karp tried to defend himself "That's mine,you jerk,i found it" I rolled my eyes knowing that they would just tease him more. One of them said "you don't even know what to do with it wuss-breath and I heard Peter tries to make Karp, even more mad "you gonna let him call you wuss-breath?" I shoved him giving him a look to stop He winced "ow"he said, glaring at me and heard Karp yell"NO!!" He looked mad and charged at them, but they just pushed him. The boys and I started arguing with the hawks I argued with Banks he said"your pretty cute,what is your name?" he asked, staring at me I just glared " my name is Y/N" still glaring but suddenly a person came behind the hawks and grabbed them by their hoods. 

THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!